Whos your favorite girl so far?

• Total voters

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Eh. Kana came to visit MC, he has not seen her for a long time and he reacts to her as if he did not want her here.
No hug or anything.. This MC is emotionless. :confused:
He immediately says that there is no place for her here, and he asked her how long she had been staying for.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Damn, boy. A girl you haven't seen for a long time (9 years) has come to you, be happy, hug her!

Last edited:
Reactions: HansDampf788

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yes, I mind. You just prevented Nari telling him his GF name. Finally he would know that Irene is alive and would know that she is with Nari..
Eh. But I understand this move from Dev. Dev probably doesn't want to reveal this news that soon.

And I'm looking forward to it. I want Irene close to MC (have her back). Despite what happened to her (she was raped), I do not mind that.
I want to get her back and protect her.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: HansDampf788

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
It's a class of kissing and other stuff that Kana gave to Eliza, I haven't really enjoy this part too much. But how is one time thing, I prefer to forget, at least all I can, I'm not very good at forgetting.
You've already a scene with yuna i will not spoil it for you. Its a fendom scene i just hope we can turn the tables and have male dom with her.

From some scenes along the game already got a bit of what her back story may be but you should take your own thoughts first and not influence your thoughts.

The kiss scenes were between kana and eliza, didn't really like that scene especially since i liked both of them a lot, even if it was on a "innocent" thing.
I've just come to the point when Kana ''give lessons to Eliza'' how to kiss. I have to say I don't like it either. Eliza should have her first kiss with the MC, Same as orgasm. :D

Kana is cute, but she imposes herself too much on Eliza. She ''teaches'' Eliza how to kiss, but she has never had a boyfriend and has no experience.

It may only be innocent situations, but it may still bother some people.

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
I've just come to the point when Kana ''give lessons to Eliza'' how to kiss. I have to say I don't like it either. Eliza should have her first kiss with the MC, Same as orgasm. :D

Kana is cute, but she imposes herself too much on Eliza. She ''teaches'' Eliza how to kiss, but she has never had a boyfriend and has no experience.

I think the training is just a bad excuse to get more nudity in the game, especially with these two characters, because they probably both won't have scenes with the MC in the next few updates.

Sngo

May 9, 2020

Completely agreed with you i tough the same.
She is in love with mc for so much time and then just gives her first kiss to a girl she met a couple days ago and not to the person she loves the most?
And why would she think kana has any experience at all?
And how would kana or her think that would help at all pursuing mc?
Thats what bothers me in that scene. If it was with other characters like yuna, shina i would not mind but with eliza and kana i didn't like.

But well seems it was a one time thing so i will not give much attention to that but that scene still made both of them drop in my ranking list and eliza was 2nd place.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Completely agreed with you i tough the same.
She is in love with mc for so much time and then just gives her first kiss to a girl she met a couple days ago and not to the person she loves the most?
And why would she think kana has any experience at all?
And how would kana or her think that would help at all pursuing mc?
Thats what bothers me in that scene. If it was with other characters like yuna, shina i would not mind but with eliza and kana i didn't like.

But well seems it was a one time thing so i will not give much attention to that but that scene still made both of them drop in my ranking list and eliza was 2nd place.
I feel like we'll see Kana's lessons later in the game yet. That it won't be over. But let me be wrong..
Let Eliza finally take courage and stand up to Kana and tell her that she doesn't want these lessons. Let her go to MC and finally confess her love to him. And don't let her play these stupid games from Kana.

Whenever I watch scene when Kana kiss Eliza and Eliza likes it.. I'm a little jealous. :D

Besides this topic.. Charlotte pisses me off with her behavior and obsession with Aurora.. :rolleyes:

I think the training is just a bad excuse to get more nudity in the game, especially with these two characters, because they probably both won't have scenes with the MC in the next few updates.
I don't like that. :confused: Not everyone likes to look at such forced situations.

Sngo

May 9, 2020
Dev was testing the grounds to see how people would react to that kind of scenes and he realized that a lot of people didn't like it i think.
Thats why im hoping was a 1 time only thing.

I feel like we'll see Kana's lessons later in the game yet. That it won't be over. But let me be wrong..
Let Eliza finally take courage and stand up to Kana and tell her that she doesn't want these lessons. Let her go to MC and finally confess her love to him. And don't let her play these stupid games from Kana.

Whenever I watch scene when Kana kiss Eliza and Eliza likes it.. I'm a little jealous. :D

Besides this topic.. Charlotte pisses me off with her behavior and obsession with Aurora.. :rolleyes:

I don't like that. :confused: Not everyone likes to look at such forced situations.
I want you to be wrong too ahah.

That something that bugs me too, she doesn't have the courage to tell mc how she feels but then let that happen with kana, something so personal and something she have 0 experience.
Me too cause i like Eliza a lot, i like her and alice kind of characters.

Charlotte piss me off too i hate that kind of character it's hell of a turn off and since she is interested in Aurora i dislike her even more cause Aurora interest me a lot. Really love aurora looks

Reactions: Qmil679

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
I don't like fendom too so the scene itself didn't do much for me but still watched it for the points, to see how it would develop and yuna naked off course . Im still hoping to turn the tables to male dom or atlest "equal" so all the points i can get with her i try to get.
I don't like domination (neither being dominated, nor dominating. Neither male nor female), and for now Yuna's personality especially displeases me. I don't think I will do anything to improve my relationship with her unless it also improves it with another character.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Charlotte piss me off too i hate that kind of character it's hell of a turn off and since she is interested in Aurora i dislike her even more cause Aurora interest me a lot. Really love aurora looks
I like Aurora too. And if I wanted to create something with her, Charlotte has no right to come between us. ;) She will definitely be jealous.

Reactions: Sngo

Sngo

May 9, 2020
I like Aurora too. And if I wanted to create something with her, Charlotte has no right to come between us. ;) She will definitely be jealous.
Aurora being older is a very good and hot plus too.

But charlotte personality will change a lot i think, we got a major spoiler in that aspect in the other game :D

Reactions: Qmil679

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Aurora being older is a very good and hot plus too.

But charlotte personality will change a lot i think, we got a major spoiler in that aspect in the other game :D
Yeah. But when will that happen? it is not known. :LOL:

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
Add an option to skip the autistic red head and the other girl, not everyone likes lesbian stuff.

3.80 star(s) 31 Votes