[R>Artist 2D] Paid Share Looking for an H-artist (pixel art)

dragonbro31

Jan 21, 2022
I`m currently looking for an H artist who will be our artist for a H-game. I plan to make a pixel visual novel with element of RPG. The a feature of the game will be a large number of races and species and opportunities to interact with them. For exampe, Centaurs, Nymphs, Hobbits, Mermaids, Angels, Demons, and many others.

So we need an artist, that can draw in realisitc pixel arts. As an example, I really like Walnusstinte`s jobs.

If you're interested in this position, we want to make sure communication is our priority. We highly respect your artistry and dedication, so please do not feel obligated to sacrifice anything just from working with us.

Upfront payment will be considered as part of the arrangement, which will include discussing possible percentage cut from any potential game profits once it's released.

It's important for us to know the specifications of your work; if there's anything in particular that is off-limits regarding the tags you use for your art, please let us know during the process.

We are truly grateful that you have accepted this task with us and hope we can make something great together!

Last edited by a moderator:

RayshArts

Jan 5, 2023
Im Interested ! unfortunately still cannot message through here, if the slot is still available, we can talk on other platforms.

dragonbro31

Jan 21, 2022
Im Interested ! unfortunately still cannot message through here, if the slot is still available, we can talk on other platforms.
yeah i`m still looking for people. If you are interested you can send me your ds, tg etc in dms and i will contact you.

golrim

Aug 17, 2020
I left you a DM, I dont' have much time to talk now, but I will later in the day.