Seeking Looking for an old game

Mr. Cofman

Apr 16, 2024
Greetings. I remember f95 having a certain game, that I can't find now for some reason. Here is what I remember about it.

1) It's a game about isekai'd brother and sister by touching a book that called to them.
They isekai'd into some root world, or something like that.
That world expected a female hero to come, that would summon their own weapon, but of course not only she but also he was summoned.
Later, he was beaten up by a golem, so his sister summoned a bow and saved him.
Later on, he was able to summon a sword, that told him his own name (which is weird).
The goal of the game is to go through story and fight enemies, who wants to destroy everything.
(There is a cycle going on, everything is being destroyed at some point and a new life flourishes after. The existing people are trying to prevent it, and for that potential heroes were summoned)

2) The combat in the game is like in 2d fighting, despite the game being mostly a visual novel.

3) I can remember some characters:
Red haired tsundere mage with a sad past. She was raped if I remember correctly, and she wanted the main character to do the same.
Green haired ninja. Cute as puppy~
Blonde haired female priest (with glasses?), who has a secret ;) she has two personalities. She is a total perv who steals panties.

4) And yes, it's a game about "pick a girl and see her ending", with an ability to unlock harem ending.

5) And yes... incest included. And damn, his sister is a bit wrong on her head... because she is a true messiah.

Thank you in advance, if you find out what this game is!