Identify Looking for an old Rpg maker game

speeddeman

Jul 28, 2017
I'm looking for an old game I played years ago. You played as a female member of the disciplinary committee of an academy investigating delinquents and if you lost to certain groups 3 times you got a bad end, but each time the CG for the scene would change.

I know the first investigation was in regards to the science club working on something in the basement of the science building and if you didnt take the necessary precautions they would gas you with aphrodisiac and rape the character. I know theres also scenes with a swim team and some delinquents on the roof? At the end of the game you get different endings based on how many groups you won against vs how many tries.

I believe theres a scene where the protagonist gets cause masturbating in the women's bathroom and is blackmailed into sex at the side of the school?

I'm pretty sure it was an rpg maker game and any help is appreciated!

HeelsMaiden

Mar 22, 2019
Was it translated to English? Your description of the game piques my curiosity but if there's no English translation it could be hard to find it...

speeddeman

Jul 28, 2017
Was it translated to English? Your description of the game piques my curiosity but if there's no English translation it could be hard to find it...
thats actually why im trying to find it, there wasnt an english translation at the time but i wanted to check if it ever got one

HeelsMaiden

Mar 22, 2019
Similar themes but probably not this either:

Have you tried searching in dlsite?

speeddeman

Jul 28, 2017
Similar themes but probably not this either:

Have you tried searching in dlsite?
Yea I tried searching DLsite (which is where I found it eventually) but I've had bo luck

It was mainly a rape on loss game where youd go to investigate the swinging team or delinquents on the roof and if you didnt do the quest right or if you lost the fight youd get a Hscene

Main character was a black haired girl with a ponytail and the standard disciplinary committee red armband.

Tho I will likely check out this game lol

ContestaTO

Aug 8, 2022
I'm looking for an old game I played years ago. You played as a female member of the disciplinary committee of an academy investigating delinquents and if you lost to certain groups 3 times you got a bad end, but each time the CG for the scene would change.

I know the first investigation was in regards to the science club working on something in the basement of the science building and if you didnt take the necessary precautions they would gas you with aphrodisiac and rape the character. I know theres also scenes with a swim team and some delinquents on the roof? At the end of the game you get different endings based on how many groups you won against vs how many tries.

I believe theres a scene where the protagonist gets cause masturbating in the women's bathroom and is blackmailed into sex at the side of the school?

I'm pretty sure it was an rpg maker game and any help is appreciated!
I also want to find this Game so if anyone find It i Will be forever grateful