4.60 star(s) 13 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RJ184230_img_main.jpg

Overview:
* Story
There exists a girl that transfers from school to school.
Leaving a trail of juvenile delinquent blood in her path.
People call her Kaptain Kamikaze!!

The setting this time is Seirei Academy.
It has been take over by a bunch of delinquents
with a criminal organization backing.
Our heroine Ouka, the legendary Kamikaze,
decides to take out the gang's 4 big honchos but...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2020-03-13
Release Date: 2018-06-18
Developer:
Censorship: Yep
Version: 1.05
Language: English
Translator: /
Genre:

Installation:

Extra information:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

RJ184230_img_smp1.jpg RJ184230_img_smp2.jpg RJ184230_img_smp3.jpg RJ184230_img_smp4.jpg RJ184230_img_smp5.jpg RJ184230_img_smp6.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
I love this game so much. One of my favorites for sure. Fit, badass, short-haired female protagonist getting violated and corrupted, loads of different fetishes, and plenty of ''bad'' endings. So good. It's like it was made just for me. :FeelsGoodMan:
My only complaint is that it ends. XD It's been a while since I was so sad that I finished an H-game. I wanted more. :FeelsBadMan:
I hope more ankoku games get translated. And I hope they make plenty more games with best waifu/sex slave Ouka. Fingers crossed.

kekasaurus

Jan 23, 2018
I played this in the Japanese and I really quite enjoyed it. There are some nice touches to the game like how the environment changes depending on whether Ouka beats up the delinquents or not. It's also a game with quite a large environment, with quite a bit to explore and find.

Reactions: ponyguy

VermillioN

May 4, 2017
This is the best game i've ever played in rpgm engine, it's a mixture of everything I like with a soft touch of sadism.
I hope mayaktheunholy consider to translate the other games too.:eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype:

Reactions: Wasey and ponyguy
Oct 16, 2017
This is the best game i've ever played in rpgm engine, it's a mixture of everything I like with a soft touch of sadism.
I hope mayaktheunholy consider to translate the other games too.:eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype:

I have no intention of stopping. :)

Will probably do a smaller game first, then return to Lucia Story and finish it up.

I love this game so much. One of my favorites for sure. Fit, badass, short-haired female protagonist getting violated and corrupted, loads of different fetishes, and plenty of ''bad'' endings. So good. It's like it was made just for me. :FeelsGoodMan:
My only complaint is that it ends. XD It's been a while since I was so sad that I finished an H-game. I wanted more. :FeelsBadMan:
I hope more ankoku games get translated. And I hope they make plenty more games with best waifu/sex slave Ouka. Fingers crossed.
Someone is translating Sneak in Desperada on ulmf.

Also, I saw in Marimo's ci-en page that he's working on a sequel to this. It appears to have Senka as the main character.

clblank74

Oct 10, 2017
Just started playing this game but found a small problem in the first couple of fights instead of seeing my character I only had a big black square on the side of the screen. Tried a download from MEGA and NOPY, both had this problem. Does anyone have a solution for this?

VermillioN

May 4, 2017
I have no intention of stopping. :)

Will probably do a smaller game first, then return to Lucia Story and finish it up.
Someone is translating Sneak in Desperada on ulmf.

Also, I saw in Marimo's ci-en page that he's working on a sequel to this. It appears to have Senka as the main character
That's awesome news:FeelsGoodMan:

Thank you so much mayak for doing this for our community:eazyHype:

JackedHeart

Aug 26, 2017
Have they fixed the combat in this game yet?! The first time I tried it the combat made it impossible to get the ecstasy bar to 100 which led to endless stall wars and inevitable defeat, i think it had something to do with the "H-holds" (photographs, urination, oral, beating, etc.) as they lowered the ecstasy by more than it would increase by getting hit or ero attacked and tended to trigger multiple times per attack.

JackedHeart

Aug 26, 2017
to the left of the tent where you first come out there should be a vent that you can crawl through, I think its next to one of the homeless people.

Reactions: Thi5game
4.60 star(s) 13 Votes