4.60 star(s) 13 Votes
Oct 16, 2017
Just started playing this game but found a small problem in the first couple of fights instead of seeing my character I only had a big black square on the side of the screen. Tried a download from MEGA and NOPY, both had this problem. Does anyone have a solution for this?
Only one other person that I know of had this problem, and they said it ended up being a compatibility issue. They were not specific about what they did to fix it, but running it in compatibility mode would be my guess.

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
I love this game so much. One of my favorites for sure. Fit, badass, short-haired female protagonist getting violated and corrupted, loads of different fetishes, and plenty of ''bad'' endings. So good. It's like it was made just for me. :FeelsGoodMan:
My only complaint is that it ends. XD It's been a while since I was so sad that I finished an H-game. I wanted more. :FeelsBadMan:
I hope more ankoku games get translated. And I hope they make plenty more games with best waifu/sex slave Ouka. Fingers crossed.
Any other games like this? I love strong girls.

Also you guys need to give money to his patreon. He's doing good work. m1zuki had 1k+ at his peak. This guy has less than 100

Oct 16, 2017
Updated the patch, fixed a couple of minor untranslated bits. Also added an optional common events file that removes the ecstasy loss from grapples. Instructions for how to apply it are in the hint guide.

You can just drag drop and overwrite to update. Here's a link: (also on my blog as usual)

EDIT: fixed link, plugins file was the wrong one, before the target translation, woops.

lolalovelyass

Jul 21, 2017
When i try to open part 1 and part 2, i get an extraction error for both. Kamikaze Kommittee Ouka RPG ver.1.05\www\img\battlebacks2\DemonCastle.png cannot be extracted. Compression method is not supported or archive file is corrupted.

Reactions: indogirl25s

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
When i try to open part 1 and part 2, i get an extraction error for both. Kamikaze Kommittee Ouka RPG ver.1.05\www\img\battlebacks2\DemonCastle.png cannot be extracted. Compression method is not supported or archive file is corrupted.
Update your WinRar. Or download the latest 7-zip version!

Just a question, but why is the bestiality tag red?
It's a.. "security measure" for those who don't like bestiality. Since people not always look at the tag above but inside the "Genre" and sometimes they miss the most important one (because who got time to read when you need to fap?), and then in the end they come and complain even though was written, putting a word in red sometimes catches the attention. Like it happened to you, precisely!

Reactions: ponyguy

vmasdf

Mar 7, 2018
might want to add a scat tag. there are only a few scenes in it, but still good to know for people who like it

clblank74

Oct 10, 2017
Only one other person that I know of had this problem, and they said it ended up being a compatibility issue. They were not specific about what they did to fix it, but running it in compatibility mode would be my guess.
Thanks for the reply, I tried changing compatibility and still had the same problem. This is the only game where I've had this problem. I guess I'll tinker around and see if I can figure it out.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Any other games like this? I love strong girls.

Also you guys need to give money to his patreon. He's doing good work. m1zuki had 1k+ at his peak. This guy has less than 100
They're not ''exactly'' like this. Different setting and tone, among other things. But Noxian Nights and Fallen: Makina and the City of Ruins are both good games with strong warrior woman protagonists that you get to corrupt.

stauffi

Jul 23, 2017
This game is great, very well done. One of the best rpg maker games along with evil godess and moral sword of asagi imho.
The integrated combat rape is just much better than the older clothing destruction and rape at defeat most other rpg maker games use.

4.60 star(s) 13 Votes