4.60 star(s) 13 Votes

darklink5222

Jul 16, 2017
I really enjoyed this game, there's a ton of scenes, a decent amount of them are great, and the sense of progression with her corruption was pretty good.

Reactions: ponyguy

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
I love this game so much. One of my favorites for sure. Fit, badass, short-haired female protagonist getting violated and corrupted, loads of different fetishes, and plenty of ''bad'' endings. So good. It's like it was made just for me. :FeelsGoodMan:
My only complaint is that it ends. XD It's been a while since I was so sad that I finished an H-game. I wanted more. :FeelsBadMan:
I hope more ankoku games get translated. And I hope they make plenty more games with best waifu/sex slave Ouka. Fingers crossed.
Any idea what you had for length (of the game), for playtime?

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
somethinng happend when i used the mega download for part1 and part 2.
it my be win rar not sure but it said file was damge are unkbownformate.

harnwulf

Mar 30, 2018
I have now extracted the file but when I try to open the game and the new window pops up, I only see a white/blank window with the logo of the game in the top left corner. Anybody who has encounted this problem? It actually runs as it would normally just without the graphics

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
Download the two parts and then extract only from the first one. Right click on the first part and "Extract here". Then you've the game!
I have a problem: I downloaded both using mega link, I put both zips in a folder on my desktop and I unzipped the first part until I got a ( extract failed) but it was 99% complete extract... I looked at the folder in which I put the extract in the same folder and I see its all there but I get a white screen... what is wrong with the downloads??? maybe if you could please make a step by step in which I (and many) could figure this out on windows...would also like to know how to change the compatibility in the folder as well for it seems im getting that white screen and ppl say its a compatibility something???

BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
Okay, I have literally every scene unlocked except the first one (CG01). Does anyone know what the requirements for this one are and where to find it? It really bothers me to have unlocked every scene but the first.

Oct 16, 2017
I have now extracted the file but when I try to open the game and the new window pops up, I only see a white/blank window with the logo of the game in the top left corner. Anybody who has encounted this problem? It actually runs as it would normally just without the graphics
See below. If it did the same thing, it might have been the download and nothing on your end. Might want to make sure it extracted properly. If you're sure it did, you might try compatibility modes, or just closing and restarting it. RPGmaker MV is kind of unstable for some people.

I have a problem: I downloaded both using mega link, I put both zips in a folder on my desktop and I unzipped the first part until I got a ( extract failed) but it was 99% complete extract... I looked at the folder in which I put the extract in the same folder and I see its all there but I get a white screen... what is wrong with the downloads??? maybe if you could please make a step by step in which I (and many) could figure this out on windows...would also like to know how to change the compatibility in the folder as well for it seems im getting that white screen and ppl say its a compatibility something???
The problem is with the download then most likely. If it failed at 99% it is likely missing some small but critical component that didn't extract. Might want to try re-downloading. As for compatibility modes, just right click on the game.exe and click properties, there should be a compatibility tab at the top.

Okay, I have literally every scene unlocked except the first one (CG01). Does anyone know what the requirements for this one are and where to find it? It really bothers me to have unlocked every scene but the first.
That is odd if you have all the others unlocked. According to the script file for the recall mode, CG01 and CG02 are activated by the same switch. So if you have 2 but not 1, it may be a bug. If you cleared the game, could try activating them all in the nurse's office.

m4now4r

Jun 19, 2018
I played Nymphomania Paradox, and i love it, i want to play some similar but NTRed Yukino and Part-time Job and Kanade and the Ecchi Worklife haven't translations T_T, But i find this and user commentaries are very good, so go to play, and thanks for the game (sorry if i write like a monkey)

ronney

May 6, 2017
Having an issue when the gym is taken over and I lose when i get back to the nurse ouka no longer appears and i can't move. Nvm seemed to have fixed it self weird.

Mizuki

Jun 12, 2017
I'm stuck at what I think is the first area (the slum/warehouse at the back of the school). I'm at the the warehouse entrance, which says is locked and too sturdy to break down. How do I get past it?

ronney

May 6, 2017
I'm stuck at what I think is the first area (the slum/warehouse at the back of the school). I'm at the the warehouse entrance, which says is locked and too sturdy to break down. How do I get past it?
Did you fight the group of badguys raping the girls in the center of the 1st area if not you need to beat or lose to them and then pick up the item behind them.

JackedHeart

Aug 26, 2017
If you lose to them it triggers a game over although you do get a unique bad end, but yeah beat up the guys who are cornering the mysterious girl (also check both safes). I'm assuming you've already cleared the fountain area (directly south of where you are)

BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
That is odd if you have all the others unlocked. According to the script file for the recall mode, CG01 and CG02 are activated by the same switch. So if you have 2 but not 1, it may be a bug. If you cleared the game, could try activating them all in the nurse's office.
Apparently I didn't notice that I also hadn't unlocked CG02. That was probably because I'd already seen a scene with the exact same position somewhere else, so I just assumed it was unlocked. If you can point me to where those two are unlocked, I'd be grateful.

Also, the nurse's office only unlocks the CG, not the actual scene. I have to play through the scene, otherwise it'll just say "There is no recollection of this. (scene not unlocked)".

Chingonerio

Oct 1, 2017
For those of you who still have trouble extracting the multi-part RAR archive: Do you still have that issue if you add a dot before part1 and part2 in their filenames? I noticed that at least the Zippy mirrors quietly removed all but the last dot in the filename, and that might be the entire source of your issues thus far: WinRAR expects multi-part archives to be either *.part#.rar, or *.rar followed by *.r01, *.r02, and so on.

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
See below. If it did the same thing, it might have been the download and nothing on your end. Might want to make sure it extracted properly. If you're sure it did, you might try compatibility modes, or just closing and restarting it. RPGmaker MV is kind of unstable for some people.

The problem is with the download then most likely. If it failed at 99% it is likely missing some small but critical component that didn't extract. Might want to try re-downloading. As for compatibility modes, just right click on the game.exe and click properties, there should be a compatibility tab at the top.

ok cool I tried redownloading from mega but same thing... so ill try the second thing to see if that works.

BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
The easiest way to extract multi-part archives is to select all of the parts and extract it to a single destination. WinRAR should do the rest. If not, I'm not sure what's different for you, but that's always worked for me, even with archives that had more than 10 parts.

4.60 star(s) 13 Votes