4.60 star(s) 13 Votes

AclGrafix

Feb 19, 2018
Download the two parts and then extract only from the first one. Right click on the first part and "Extract here". Then you've the game!
do you mean we have to create a new folder and put both the compressed files in the same folder, and only extract part 1, while leaving part 2 compressed?

Dsparil

Oct 18, 2017
Excellent game, thanks for the translation, I remember playing this one awhile back and will give it another go with the full translation. More games should have systems like this in place, it makes it more interesting throughout instead of the standard "lose to win scenes."

And someone was asking about Moral Sword, I remember playing it in English over a year ago... I can't remember if it was 100% translated but I feel like it was really close if it wasn't.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
do you mean we have to create a new folder and put both the compressed files in the same folder, and only extract part 1, while leaving part 2 compressed?
You don't have to create a new folder - but if you want to, feel free! Just download both of them and put "part 1 & 2" for example, on the desktop (and yes, they need to be in the same place). Then like I said, right click and then "extract here" if you've WinRar and that's it!

Reactions: ponyguy

Raiku75

Jun 8, 2017
Thanks for the reply, I tried changing compatibility and still had the same problem. This is the only game where I've had this problem. I guess I'll tinker around and see if I can figure it out.
same here get a big black square on the right side of the screen in battle

Raiku75

Jun 8, 2017
figured it out it works now for anywone having problem change compability mode too windows xp pack 3 worked for me anyway i can see the heroine now on the right side hope its helpful too anywone else

Reactions: Veteran2022

StoneM

Aug 1, 2017
Great game. I remember playing it in Japanese didn't understand a thing but still was fun.

Night27

May 8, 2017
You are amazing for posting this! Now... if only the moral sword of Asagi could be translated, then we'd be in a golden era! XD.
I know I have seen this game translated if not 100% then about 90% complete let me check my collection
Have not found my copy of it but I did find the site it was on

Reactions: Accfake76

Chingonerio

Oct 1, 2017
Updated the patch, fixed a couple of minor untranslated bits. Also added an optional common events file that removes the ecstasy loss from grapples. Instructions for how to apply it are in the hint guide.

You can just drag drop and overwrite to update. Here's a link: (also on my blog as usual)

EDIT: fixed link, plugins file was the wrong one, before the target translation, woops.
Someone should probably tag @brynhildr or some other moderator / uploader to maybe add this to the OP unless the mirrors are going to be updated. Even then, the optional common events bit should probably be shoved somewhere in there for the people that are adverse to reading archived files.

Oregon1898

Dec 22, 2017
And someone was asking about Moral Sword, I remember playing it in English over a year ago... I can't remember if it was 100% translated but I feel like it was really close if it wasn't.
The closer you get towards the end, the more untranslated parts pop up. Items you grab from a chest, entire H scenes, opponent names - though at least succubus is really easy to read in katakana. I would love for the game to be translated entirely, but it was close enough to be very playable.

JackedHeart

Aug 26, 2017
well look like it may be time for someone to request it then
There are many great games that need translating but not enough translators (since translating is hard and those who do it are heroes) and a lot of them are working on other projects so if you want to request it be my guest but don't be surprises if no-one picks it up for a while, of course if they do that's great, I definitely wouldn't mind seeing more ankoku marimokan games. If you want to make a request I'm pretty sure your best be would be Ulmf, I'm pretty sure there is a thread for translation requests or at least discussing them.

stauffi

Jul 23, 2017
I know I have seen this game translated if not 100% then about 90% complete let me check my collection
Have not found my copy of it but I did find the site it was on
When i last played it about a year ago the first 3 chapters were translated and the last chapter was untranslated. Moral sword of asagi is an excellent game, very recommendable for anybody who likes this game.

Hope this game from the same maker gets translated too:

It looks very similiar to moral sword of asagi, and the rescue missions if your other party members got captured are very nice in moral sword of asagi. And the dlsite description
When a girl is totally defeated she's taking prisoner;
break her out in a "Total Defeat Special Escape Event"
suggests it is similiar there :)

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Someone should probably tag @brynhildr or some other moderator / uploader to maybe add this to the OP unless the mirrors are going to be updated. Even then, the optional common events bit should probably be shoved somewhere in there for the people that are adverse to reading archived files.
I'll add that to the OP, but personally speaking I don't have time to unpack the game, copy, packing again and then uploading again both parts - because it will take me two hours.

Chingonerio

Oct 1, 2017
I'll add that to the OP, but personally speaking I don't have time to unpack the game, copy, packing again and then uploading again both parts - because it will take me two hours.
That is totally fair and understandable. The update's just a single MB last I checked, so it's probably fine as is. Thanks for your work as always.

Night27

May 8, 2017
When i last played it about a year ago the first 3 chapters were translated and the last chapter was untranslated. Moral sword of asagi is an excellent game, very recommendable for anybody who likes this game.

Hope this game from the same maker gets translated too:

It looks very similiar to moral sword of asagi, and the rescue missions if your other party members got captured are very nice in moral sword of asagi. And the dlsite description
suggests it is similiar there :)
Also if you liked Moral Sword of Asagi then you should also check out
Crescentia as they are also doing a game for their Deathblight series that is heavily influenced by Asagi though its nowhere near done and they are working on it Very Slowly

Oct 16, 2017
Great game I wish though that there was no scat of if there was a way to avoid it.
There are only two scenes with it iirc, and they are very short. Also it isn't really sexualized or anything, more comical really. Both of them have some buildup (it's pretty clear what's going to happen) and can be avoided I believe.

Also if you liked Moral Sword of Asagi then you should also check out
Crescentia as they are also doing a game for their Deathblight series that is heavily influenced by Asagi though its nowhere near done and they are working on it Very Slowly
To add a bit of information, they actually got the dev's permission and are using his coding/system.

clblank74

Oct 10, 2017
figured it out it works now for anywone having problem change compability mode too windows xp pack 3 worked for me anyway i can see the heroine now on the right side hope its helpful too anywone else
I finally got it to work too. But I had to set the compatibility to Windows Vista, which was weird.

Reactions: SuRuHHH
4.60 star(s) 13 Votes