RPGM - Completed - Kamikaze Kommittee Ouka RPG [v1.05] [Ankoku Marimokan]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Kionatria

One of the better games to play here on F95. The fact that you can win the game without much investment in your gear and items(healing/mp-restoring/etc)is a plus. However, there are two things that irritate.
    1. You need to lose fights to find a lot of ecchi scenes. Sure, you can find more if you play New Game+, but you still have to lose either way.
    2. You have to walk all the way to the school if you have need of doing something there. That is especially pronounced in the factory, as you have to lose a fight to be able to return, and that's not necessarily a good thing. Either a reusable item or a skill that teleports you to the school would be a much better option than losing to be brought back.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Tempering

A beautiful game! There are A LOT of CGIs, most very hardcore. The gameplay is standard turn based rpg. The game contains a lot of secrets and the map itself is fun to explore. The gallery is well organized, but doesn't contain any of the h-pixelart that you can find during the game.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

pr83

Oh where to start. First of I should mention that this is prbly one of the most well structured rpgm eroge game there is. It's not too short or too long and there is literally no grinding whatsoever. You start right of without much exposition dump and can either explore around to check out the other activities or straight up go fight the first boss in his territory and keep doing boss rushes from there on. The special moves aren't locked behind any level grind as you get one each level. There are no item bloat either, you can only buy a handful of gear that are necessary for combat or you can just get em for free through exploration. Other than that there are only consumables to buy and you will always have enough cash lying around to stock up on health items 10 times over. It's kinda refreshing to also see the world change as you either keep winning or losing. Not much to say about the art other than it's mostly good with some rough sketches and unfinished animation arts done in clip art here and there.
    This is a definite recommendation for people who want to play games like these without do mindless clicking and grinding for hours on end
  4. 4.00 star(s)

ImplicitlyLewd

This game has its flaws, but it's few strengths are really strong. It's definitely one of the more unique H games I've played. Gotta say, I can always appreciate animations in games like these. The story is dumb but it is just entertaining enough for me to care. Unfortunately it's biggest strength, is also it's biggest flaw. See most of the H content is in the combat, and while it's definitely good content, this game could stand to have a couple more scenes. The game is also a bit harder than an H game really should be. But that being said, this game kicks it out of the park with the H content itself. I can confidently say I look back at this game as a "classic" of H games.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

BigGay1010

Extremely well-made. There are tons of scenes, great translation and simple but actually interesting battle system. All these facts add up to a great replayability.

The setting is basically you are a strong girl that came to this school to beat some thugs. There are 4 main stages with 4 bosses and one final one. Everything about this game is simple but also compact. You don't feel bored until the end and after that you'll start a new game to see everything you missed.

Honestly I've played this game for countless hours. I know every little detail but still from time to time comeback to replay some of the stages. Give it a try and you'll love it. Especially if you came after playing the 2nd one. It's just better in every way.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Zorkman

This game is top notch. A lot of alternate endings, surprising scenes, and solid gameplay. I enjoyed playing to win, and getting the bad endings. Worth a play for fans of seeing the main character get corrupted
  7. 5.00 star(s)

taglag

I made it through this one. And had a lot of fun over all.
    TRANSLATION
    Very good, and easy to read and understand, I did tweak the text some for my personal enjoyment, and I seem to remember a few lines I had to translate that were inconsequential, but did it anyway. (Very few)

ART
    Ankoku Marimokan art is just fantastic in my opinion.
    (Yes there are better or different styles out there, but this art is so detailed, and descriptive in there exaggerated and erotic portrayal of all the sexual entry points on the female protagonists that i just love it.)

yes the damn thing has some censoring, but that is just a fact that Japanese H-games have to deal with.
    I would normally pop the game for that censoring, but this one does the censoring in as light a way as I assume can be done and still obey the Japanese goofy censorship laws, so I let this one slid on that.

BATTLE SYSTEM

I like it, simple standard RPG maker Battle system, easy to master, and then enjoy the game for what it is, and H-game.
    ( I truly hate when RPG maker game producers try to make some complicated battle system with non standard button pushing, and crazy battle system mechanics that just become annoying and more of a turn off than a help to the game.)

STORY
    Very easy to be caught up in the corruption content, and for the most part that is a lot of the fun part, but you can also avoid the corruption easy enough as well. (So I find it very balanced in that respect)

Simple, probably not in any way reality based, but makes for a lot of fun, and is easy to follow and enjoy.
    Has a lot of crooks and turns so easy to miss things, but those missed things make the replay value over all really good.So look around, talk to everyone, Have fun.

The side characters are well implemented with optional or miss-able content depending on choices, and battle outcomes, so save pretty often, and keep your eye out for optional content from some of the side characters.

H-SYSTEM

A lot of these are from losing battles, but a surprising amount of content is also there with out having to lose a battle to see it. (I felt it had a good balance between losing battles H-scenes, and just stumbling onto Dialogue based choice H-scenes) Good fun in all of these.
    (do the normal Save game, lose battle, then reload for many of them, however many lost battles do not make for a game over, but you will just have to regroup, and go try again.)

PRO's
    Just a good Corruption possible, and perverted Adult game with a lot going for it over all. Images and CG are really well done I think over all.

Has a simple and easy to understand battle system,

Not a lot of maps, but the ones it has are very well implemented, and filled with lots of content.

CON's
    Mainly the Japanese censorship laws.

Tricky sometimes problems with finding all the H-scene options.
    (A lot of them are hidden pretty well and hard to find. With out a walk through of some sort you may miss a lot of the H-scenes.)_(also some are game over choice, which can be troublesome.)

MY THOUGHT's
    1.Great H-game with plenty of replay value.
    2.Easy to follow story.
    3.Smooth battle system, (easy to understand and use)
    4.Interesting characters with well implemented side quest options.
    5.Multiple outcomes, that are interesting to see.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

cleanfeel

I cannot give enough praises to this game. While there is some extreme scenes that are not to my liking, the game is completely unique in the sense that it treats corruption and environment as a single unit.

In a lot of garbage games, the developer makes these huge maps that have no purpose. In this game, the maps are decently sized but it's packed full of content / code. This game is unique in the sense that as the MC gets more and more corrupted, you are rewarded for exploring the school that gets more and more depraved.

I wish more developers take this game's supreme display of progression, corruption, and character development and learn from it. Bigger maps, without content, just feels like it's empty.
  9. 4.00 star(s)

M.Ed

I am a western guy, and usually do not like Japanese games/hentai.

I tried this one, and it must say it almost delivers.

- Pro:
    - Pretty good art (especially for a hentai game)
    - If you love rape, degradation, humiliation, bukakke, female slaves, you might like this
    - Quite some different scenes
    - The gameplay apart from sex content is fluid, finished and bug free; combat is quick and easy

- Cons:
    - Censored, so all genitals are blurred
    - I hate hentai art of especially women. Mainly because they look very young/loli (and often no lips, childish, and not pretty). The MC here is doable, she has a great plumb sensual body, but her face still isn't my cup of tea.
    - Some great scenes you can only unlock by losing the game (and having to start from save after). You gotta loose a lot to see most scenes

Verdict: Would be a totally great game if it had no censorship and western style mature women. Hentai games are often great in submission/degradation themes and pervert stats. It is a pity that the art style sucks so much.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

nkhonsaigon

Ankoku Marimokan is an experienced artist and game developer, with characters in each game existing in the same universe, affecting each other's plots in creative way, for example...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In terms of gameplay, the combat is relatively balanced on the easier side, with little complexities but a fair bit of variety.

The soundtrack is memorable and captures the essence of the scene well enough, although the sound effect for sex scenes such as the penetration sound and cumshots are very generic and can be heard from thousands of games before.

The CG and writing is where this game shines the brightest, with a very unique art style and character proportions, and EXTREMELY good shading, better than most games I've played. The writing, on the other hand, creates situations that perfectly encapsulates popular fetishes such as ryona, public humiliation, gang rape, beastiality and BDSM.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

GoblinGod

My absolute favorite game on this site. Love the whole world building. Lots of humiliation and corruption. Not only is Ouka corrupted, but the school around her is too. Very clever. There's also battle sexual harassment. This game has everything. Warning, that also includes some scat.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

Kinkstabbing

Tons of content, multiple endings, a large variety of kinks, multiple versions of scenes depending on how often you lose fights, and the creative use of the RPG Maker engine (particularly the sex scenes during combat) makes it one of the best H games I've played.

Plus a top notch translation from Mayak.

Good stuff good stuff.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

Rastafoo

I thought I already reviewed this- oh well!

1) Fantastic RPG Elements
    2) TONS of scenes
    3) Distinct Art Style
    4) School Setting and other hot fetishes
    5) FANTASTIC REPLAY VALUE

This game is always a turn on when I play it. I know the cover art looks weird, but trust me, this is actually a fantastic game when you play it. Definitely worth your time.