4.60 star(s) 13 Votes
Oct 16, 2017
Apparently I didn't notice that I also hadn't unlocked CG02. That was probably because I'd already seen a scene with the exact same position somewhere else, so I just assumed it was unlocked. If you can point me to where those two are unlocked, I'd be grateful.

Also, the nurse's office only unlocks the CG, not the actual scene. I have to play through the scene, otherwise it'll just say "There is no recollection of this. (scene not unlocked)".
There is no actual scene for those, they are battle images for when the orgasm event triggers (enemy came inside Ouka etc). It calls the "event not seen" text though, which is confusing. They should be unlocked when you get one of the endings, the switch it checks for is the game clear flag (just looked in the code and in the game editor to make sure). If it's not working at all, there may be something wrong with how he coded that one.

BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
There is no actual scene for those, they are battle images for when the orgasm event triggers (enemy came inside Ouka etc). It calls the "event not seen" text though, which is confusing. They should be unlocked when you get one of the endings, the switch it checks for is the game clear flag (just looked in the code and in the game editor to make sure). If it's not working at all, there may be something wrong with how he coded that one.
Well, that explains that then. While exploring for all scenes, I've had Ouka orgasm at least 10 times. If that and clearing the game didn't unlock it, there's nothing more to do. At least I can mark this as 100% now.

Jun 15, 2018
Japan still hands down does the best JRPGs, kinda wish that the different uniforms you can buy changed appearance a little though but meh. I really hope that this brings a trend of some of the good DLsite games with translations coming in more readily.

Hey @brynhildr any chance you are gonna grab up something like J-fight next? As far as I know that has a full translation, I saw it on youtube in fact awhile back.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Japan still hands down does the best JRPGs, kinda wish that the different uniforms you can buy changed appearance a little though but meh. I really hope that this brings a trend of some of the good DLsite games with translations coming in more readily.

Hey @brynhildr any chance you are gonna grab up something like J-fight next? As far as I know that has a full translation, I saw it on youtube in fact awhile back.
Link of the game? Right now I don't have the title in mind, sorry :coldsweat:

Jun 15, 2018
Link of the game? Right now I don't have the title in mind, sorry :coldsweat:
I am fairly new but you just want the DLsite link? And yes I know it doesn't have English version right on there, I am not as savvy with searching around the web for some of these but I know 100% the english translation is out there

@brynhildr

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
I am fairly new but you just want the DLsite link? And yes I know it doesn't have English version right on there, I am not as savvy with searching around the web for some of these but I know 100% the english translation is out there

@brynhildr
Somehow, in the back of my mind, I knew that was that game you were talking about xD
Anyway, it's already here

Reactions: ponyguy
Jun 15, 2018
Somehow, in the back of my mind, I knew that was that game you were talking about XD
Anyway, it's already here
Oh damn, *facepalms* must have missed it since it was a different name from the DLsite and other places I saw pictures. Secondly cause it is in the Wolf RPG Editor section. Thanks!

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
mega and workupload are not working, I tried to unzip the part2 and it came up as read archive error and now im just done with this... I would've loved to play it but im not going to go circles and wait to play this :mad: if it was one whole game and not this two part thing id have been happy. hopefully the links will also be updated or something cause its not playable on those links let alone accessible.

Decckar

Aug 24, 2017
mega and workupload are not working, I tried to unzip the part2 and it came up as read archive error and now im just done with this... I would've loved to play it but im not going to go circles and wait to play this :mad: if it was one whole game and not this two part thing id have been happy. hopefully the links will also be updated or something cause its not playable on those links let alone accessible.
Did you read the thread? You don't have to pull anything out of the part2 folder, it's done automatically by the decompression software. Just open up part1 and drag and drop the folder inside wherever you want it to be, as long as both part1 and part2 are in the same folder it'll automatically pull what it needs from it. Then copy+paste from the update also linked in the OP.

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
Did you read the thread? You don't have to pull anything out of the part2 folder, it's done automatically by the decompression software. Just open up part1 and drag and drop the folder inside wherever you want it to be, as long as both part1 and part2 are in the same folder it'll automatically pull what it needs from it. Then copy+paste from the update also linked in the OP.
i did... it still goes up to 99% and bam it says error. I don't even unzip the part 2 I just downloaded it and leave it with the other one.

Juche

Dec 17, 2017
You made my day with this one.
I wish for more works from this author to be translated in the future

BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
Have you tried my method of simply extracting both parts into one folder at the same time? That method worked for me.

Jul 19, 2017
I beat this game last year without a translation, it only took 11 hours for me to guess every single command and action and then just play through it all, it was annoying at times, but somehow I managed to unlock all but 5 H-scenes. God damn that was one hell of a time, also time consuming as hell. But I did it.

3lfscout

Jan 8, 2018
does on nurse room computer "New Game Plus" actually carry stats over for anyone?
2 of 4 "flag endings" (3+4, yakuza+dog) seem to not have that

edit: it does -not- do nothing, on the contrary, it resets everything to 0, even the start fights in classroom and roof that make lvl 2 get nullified and it's back to lvl 1 with 0 exp
edit2: CommonEvents_jp JSON from data/backup used instead results in same result

anyone been able to make it not reset everything?

4.60 star(s) 13 Votes