4.60 star(s) 13 Votes

4got10

May 10, 2018
For those with trouble extracting it has to be WinRAR. I've tried using the programs from the windows store and they are all complete garbage and won't extract the files properly.

Maximeme

Aug 20, 2017
For those with trouble extracting it has to be WinRAR. I've tried using the programs from the windows store and they are all complete garbage and won't extract the files properly.
Man I've tried unzipping with WinRAR, I keep getting the same error that "the archive operation was interrupted". Has anyone else had this problem? I've updated WinRAR and it downloads part 2 just fine but it won't download part 1...

Reactions: You

Chingonerio

Oct 1, 2017
Hey, so I've been having an issue when attempting to download part 1; I've read the thread and updated my winzip but it just keeps happening, it downloads the folder, I try to open it, but it just says "the archive operation was interrupted" doesn't show up. Part 2 downloaded without a hitch so, what am I doing wrong?
Man I've tried unzipping with WinRAR, I keep getting the same error that "the archive operation was interrupted". Has anyone else had this problem? I've updated WinRAR and it downloads part 2 just fine but it won't download part 1...
Have you tried checking the file names when opening them in WinRAR? Some of the mirrors eliminate punctuation in the file name that the extractors might be expecting:
For those of you who still have trouble extracting the multi-part RAR archive: Do you still have that issue if you add a dot before part1 and part2 in their filenames? I noticed that at least the Zippy mirrors quietly removed all but the last dot in the filename, and that might be the entire source of your issues thus far: WinRAR expects multi-part archives to be either *.part#.rar, or *.rar followed by *.r01, *.r02, and so on.
So check that your files are *.part1.rar and *.part2.rar before you try opening *.part1.rar in WinRAR.

lolalovelyass

Jul 21, 2017
I am confused. What is the point of part 2? I downloaded both but only extracted part 1 and completed the whole game with part 1 only extracted. When I extracted part 2 it is the exact same game.

Chingonerio

Oct 1, 2017
I am confused. What is the point of part 2? I downloaded both but only extracted part 1 and completed the whole game with part 1 only extracted. When I extracted part 2 it is the exact same game.
It's a multi-part archive. Most GUI (graphic user interface) software capable of reading and extracting the contents will automatically detect an archive's multi-part, look for the rest of the parts, and show you the content you'd be getting from extracting from all of them: To the end user it looks like they contain the same files, but in truth they normally only contain a part of the whole.

They're used to do things like store files in FAT32 or other formatted storage media whose files have a maximum size limit, or to get around free accounts' max file size upload limits on certain sites, etc. RAR archives aren't the only ones that have multi-part archive capabilities, ZIP and 7Z files are also capable of being split similarly.

It's a testament to how good this site is that it feels like this is the first time some of its members have ever seen a split archive: It's practically ubiquitously used by uploaders in many other sites and forums in part because they tend to use re-direction services infested with ads (i.e.- ad.fly). On those sites, games that reach beyond 4GBs in size tend to result in a minimum of 6-8 different split archives that people have to click and wade through in order to extract the full thing, resulting in more clicks and ads seen detected to pay the uploader that used them.

Reactions: Decckar

Decckar

Aug 24, 2017
It's a testament to how good this site is that it feels like this is the first time some of its members have ever seen a split archive: It's practically ubiquitously used by uploaders in many other sites and forums in part because they tend to use re-direction services infested with ads (i.e.- ad.fly). On those sites, games that reach beyond 4GBs in size tend to result in a minimum of 6-8 different split archives that people have to click and wade through in order to extract the full thing, resulting in more clicks and ads seen detected to pay the uploader that used them.
It's also a tradition in regular piracy scenes, from way back in the dial-up days. Some groups still use the multi-part compressed folders as their original releases, which personally I find rather dumb in this day and age but I'm not exactly a paying customer so. I suppose it helps out those in low data cap areas, like AUS has to deal with.

ToxicMain

Mar 11, 2018
Does anyone know how to get the last Megumi/CG 40? I looked through the guide and still couldn't get it, that is the only scene i literally need to unlock and it's killing me.. Capture.JPG

DanglyBang

May 10, 2018
Windows 7 people with crash issues with the game:
Putting it into Compatibility Mode for Windows XP will help massively reduce (if not eliminate) the crashing.
Just a heads-up. Right Click > Properties > Compatibility Tab

Satyr

Jul 22, 2018
I noticed that the enemy sprite move animations aren't included in the CG. Does anyone have a list of the Badguys and the moves that make things happen in combat? So far I've only accidentally discovered the Creepy Janitor (does a move where he ties your skirt up over your head and immobilizes you) and some other I can't remember who slams your head into the ground. Both you have to either: Endure, Struggle to escape, or some third option similar to struggling where failure (which seems guaranteed for a few rounds) gets you raped by whoever is on the battlefield.

Great fucking game. Moar Plox!!!!!!

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
liked this game but i could never get the hole gallory and is there only one scene with the mc and brown haired girl geting screwed by none bosses.

JDBlue00

Jan 2, 2018
Does anyone know how to unlock Scene G 37? It's the cardboard box scene... I can't seem to figure it out. Any advice?

Oct 16, 2017
Where is the pregnancy content?
Check the hints and scene guide. Megumi's nurse office event has it if you follow it all the way to the bad end. Also the "dogs" ending has it as well. Endings are also covered in the guide.

Does anyone know how to unlock Scene G 37? It's the cardboard box scene... I can't seem to figure it out. Any advice?
It's in the hints and scene guide I included with the translation. :)

JDBlue00

Jan 2, 2018
Check the hints and scene guide. Megumi's nurse office event has it if you follow it all the way to the bad end. Also the "dogs" ending has it as well. Endings are also covered in the guide.

It's in the hints and scene guide I included with the translation. :)
I followed your guide, but I can't get the fight scene to start. "Talk to the student outside the gym anytime *before* the gym occupation, which happens after defeating the third boss, he will say something about a room on the first floor being a hangout for delinquents. Check the upper right room in the east wing of the first floor. You should see some guys harassing a girl in the upper left. " I went to the upper right room where the guy is standing facing the pillar and nothing... I also went to the building next door where the girls are dancing and the upper right room are several girls just passed out... no fight scenes... Any ideas for an idiot like me?

Oct 16, 2017
I followed your guide, but I can't get the fight scene to start. "Talk to the student outside the gym anytime *before* the gym occupation, which happens after defeating the third boss, he will say something about a room on the first floor being a hangout for delinquents. Check the upper right room in the east wing of the first floor. You should see some guys harassing a girl in the upper left. " I went to the upper right room where the guy is standing facing the pillar and nothing... I also went to the building next door where the girls are dancing and the upper right room are several girls just passed out... no fight scenes... Any ideas for an idiot like me?
East wing in the first floor *of the school*. "Guy in front of a pillar" sounds like you are in the judo class at the gym. Go back to the main school building. East wing of the school where the principal's office is. It's the classroom just above that on the right, sign saying "1-2" above the door. You wouldn't have been able to enter it before hearing about the hangout, it would say something about sounds coming from the room.

4.60 star(s) 13 Votes