4.60 star(s) 13 Votes

JDBlue00

Jan 2, 2018
East wing in the first floor *of the school*. "Guy in front of a pillar" sounds like you are in the judo class at the gym. Go back to the main school building. East wing of the school where the principal's office is. It's the classroom just above that on the right, sign saying "1-2" above the door. You wouldn't have been able to enter it before hearing about the hangout, it would say something about sounds coming from the room.
Thanks for the clarification! :)

Flappers

Oct 10, 2017
Im kinda stuck in the game and am unsure if my character glitched there. im at the stage 4 boss fight. ive lost to him once and my character flew to the top of the walls and am unable to get down now. Any knows how to get down or is it a glitch?

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
Im kinda stuck in the game and am unsure if my character glitched there. im at the stage 4 boss fight. ive lost to him once and my character flew to the top of the walls and am unable to get down now. Any knows how to get down or is it a glitch?
Never happened to me!

Oct 16, 2017
Thanks for the clarification! :)
No problem, glad to help. :)

Nobody has reported this before, and I had several people playtest before releasing the translation, so it is probably some kind of glitch. Are you using some kind of speedhack by any chance? They can cause problems.

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
wow i really enjoyed this game does there happen to be a sequel or anything similar?
The developer has made many other games, all we need now is for someone to translate them into English. But nobody ever does that because its always a gamble. Maybe you translate a game and its great and people donate to your patreon - or maybe its absolute garbage and people jump ship - its not easy to run a translation patreon.

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
Although there are choices, this game is more or less an orthodox type. You have to defeat the main bosses to advance. The environment and the ending change based on the lewd choices but no real branching paths which can change the story and character roles dramatically. Orthodox games kinda bores me out easily. The Ending, however, IS based on the lewdness. That's about it. Was really hoping for Violated Heroine type Pregnancy but no.

gonnakms

Sep 10, 2017
Does anyone knows a game like this, same art style and rpg or something like this i really really love this one and i can't wait til i find more like it

Cream♡Pie

Aug 31, 2017
Hi i'm kinda new to this site, but I'm wondering if anyone can help me.

Has anyone managed to figure out if anything is behind these 2 doors?
I'm just really curious. I feel like they can be unlocked somehow but I've tried everything...
KKORPG Door 1.png KKORPG Door 2.png

Ahegao-chan

Nov 3, 2018
Even if the game is not fully to my liking, I played this to the end and enjoyed it quite a bit. It is surely well made and I encountered no bugs. The H-scenes are also not just a picture.

4.60 star(s) 13 Votes