4.60 star(s) 13 Votes

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
As I recall offhand, yes it's just the one - maybe two. It's not hugely prevalent for sure, although there's some cum inflation outside of that if that's too close for you.
It's illogical that the girl can get creampied so many times and not get pregnant. That's why I like Violated Heroine. To this day I have not found any RPG maker games that has a good pregnancy mechanic like Violated Heroine. It's almost 2019 and we are already slowly entering the sci-fi age. Seriously WTF!!!

gonnakms

Sep 10, 2017
It's illogical that the girl can get creampied so many times and not get pregnant. That's why I like Violated Heroine. To this day I have not found any RPG maker games that has a good pregnancy mechanic like Violated Heroine. It's almost 2019 and we are already slowly entering the sci-fi age. Seriously WTF!!!
hey dude i also like games with good pregnancy but its really hard to find, i like simbro but its been so dead and no updates, i finished this game as well it was fun, but i really cant find other games, so what would u recommend me to try if u have any other good games?

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
hey dude i also like games with good pregnancy but its really hard to find, i like simbro but its been so dead and no updates, i finished this game as well it was fun, but i really cant find other games, so what would u recommend me to try if u have any other good games?
The only game with a good pregnancy system that I can think of is Violated Heroine. Best Pregnancy Mechanic so far in my opinion. I have yet to find any h-game that can surpassed it. Which is why I'm frustrated. Why is no one trying to create a game like Violated Heroine? One other game I can think of is Dungeons and Prisoners but the author is a sickly person and it doesn't seem like he's putting much effort into finishing it. The game is like Maiden Snow EVE or Wings of Roldea. OH yeah almost forgot, Become Tentacles and Attack the Castle is good. It is the second game by Studio Ero House. In the game after you've captured all the girls you can visit you lair from the main menu and see some additional stuff.
I have been trying to find F.F.Fight Omega English Version that is on DL site English but for some reason there are no other websites that have it. I don't have any means to buy the game online and even if I did I'm so poor that even $16 is a big deal. In my country $16 can get you about 4 days worth of food.

gonnakms

Sep 10, 2017
The only game with a good pregnancy system that I can think of is Violated Heroine. Best Pregnancy Mechanic so far in my opinion. I have yet to find any h-game that can surpassed it. Which is why I'm frustrated. Why is no one trying to create a game like Violated Heroine? One other game I can think of is Dungeons and Prisoners but the author is a sickly person and it doesn't seem like he's putting much effort into finishing it. The game is like Maiden Snow EVE or Wings of Roldea. OH yeah almost forgot, Become Tentacles and Attack the Castle is good. It is the second game by Studio Ero House. In the game after you've captured all the girls you can visit you lair from the main menu and see some additional stuff.
I have been trying to find F.F.Fight Omega English Version that is on DL site English but for some reason there are no other websites that have it. I don't have any means to buy the game online and even if I did I'm so poor that even $16 is a big deal. In my country $16 can get you about 4 days worth of food.
thank you for your recommendation i appreciate it so much, i am downloading violated heroine right now and maybe i will check the other games too, thanks again

CrazedHarmony

Jun 29, 2018
Only part that sucks is the fact that when you start a new game, you lose all your equipment but keep the stats which makes harassment easier and getting the boss lose+win items harder.

Reactions: gonnakms

playcoc

Oct 9, 2017
Hello, can someone please help me ?
I'm in the factory, I arrived here for the first time beat all the guys who were in front of it, thn entered it and beat 4/5 guys who were in there, but now what ? what should I do, I can't return to the school. and can't find any way in there ? so where should i go ? (sorry for my bad english. )

playcoc

Oct 9, 2017
I'm in the factory, I arrived here for the first time beat all the guys who were in front of it, thn entered it and beat 4/5 guys who were in there, but now what ? what should I do, I can't return to the school. and can't find any way in there ? so where should i go ? (sorry for my bad english. )

gonnakms

Sep 10, 2017
send screnshot maybe then i or someone else can help you

Sedid

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 27, 2018
Hi.

It is a great game.
There is a little annoying buy though : when we lose against ennemis in the drug basement, the game crash after the last picture (the fountain).
So if we want to unlock the rooftop scene, it's a little problematic.

gonnakms

Sep 10, 2017
Hi.

It is a great game.
There is a little annoying buy though : when we lose against ennemis in the drug basement, the game crash after the last picture (the fountain).
So if we want to unlock the rooftop scene, it's a little problematic.
works fine for me

JackedHeart

Aug 26, 2017
So wait, you've beaten the guys in front of the factory and some of the guys inside? Have you beaten the boss yet? If not then that's what you need to do by progressing through the factory the only way to get back to the school is to win or be defeated by one of the enemies (you need to lose several times to get all of the defeat and bus chikan scenes). If you have beaten the boss but haven't been transported back for whatever reason then you're game is glitches and you should either reload an earlier save or try losing to an enemy. Hope this helps, if not then just reply with more detail on your problem and I'll help you out.

Vincent654

Jul 1, 2018
hello can someone help me? I download and try extract to file that moment last around 99% of the first part it require a volume insist me to put a disk and it, what am I going to do? while the part two and fixed no sweat.

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
hello can someone help me? I download and try extract to file that moment last around 99% of the first part it require a volume insist me to put a disk and it, what am I going to do? while the part two and fixed no sweat.
What? I don't understand what u wrote.

4.60 star(s) 13 Votes