4.60 star(s) 14 Votes

alasad

Jun 13, 2017
there is a demo at his japan patreon page but only for patreon.
he adding the panty feature from sneak in desperada
what do you mean by panty feature?
also out of curiousity, are there other english translated games beside kamikaze kommitee Ouka?

nightlover

Mar 2, 2018
what do you mean by panty feature?
also out of curiousity, are there other english translated games beside kamikaze kommitee Ouka?
panty feature is from his other game sneak in desperada where you sell panty shot to get money
there is other game where it is almost fully translated like expect for the last area and where they partial translate due to too many npc dialog to translate

Python911

Oct 5, 2018
hey does anyone know how to get the game to work. ive downloaded the game 5 times , used different emulators and still all i get is a blank white screen.

GracelessLamb

Oct 20, 2019
I played this for about thirty minutes and it’s a lot of fun though it does get repetitive after awhile. I know it’s one of those “lose to win” games where you get h scenes of the protagonist getting violated or something but in those kinda games I ignore that mechanic since rape isn’t really my cup of tea. I do enjoy cleansing the school of lowlifes and rapists by beating the shit out of them.

nightlover

Mar 2, 2018
I played this for about thirty minutes and it’s a lot of fun though it does get repetitive after awhile. I know it’s one of those “lose to win” games where you get h scenes of the protagonist getting violated or something but in those kinda games I ignore that mechanic since rape isn’t really my cup of tea. I do enjoy cleansing the school of lowlifes and rapists by beating the shit out of them.
you play the dlsite demo or his patreon one, cause the patreon one is dont until stage 4

Nahte123456

Nov 16, 2017
So this is a game with multiple endings, presumably one where you're a total slut/rape toy, and one where you're an undefeated badass. Any other endings, particular scenes or routes you can do? Any tips?

BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
Any tips?
From what I remember the amount of times you've been raped doesn't really matter, but the amount of times you've been defeated affects your permanent reputation and thus the ending you get. There's also a good-good ending (few or 0 times defeated), a bad-good ending (defeated lots of times), and a whole load of bad-bad endings (losing to bosses more than once, I think) as far as I know.

The greatest thing about this game in my opinion is that you don't immediately get a game over if you lose most fights.

4.60 star(s) 14 Votes