4.60 star(s) 14 Votes

MrOmil

Apr 23, 2017
Anyone have version 0.21? If we are not allowed to share that then never mind but I thought I would ask.

thefisto69

Nov 5, 2019
this game is great, im putting it up with meltys quest for me. is there anything even remotely close to these two games? ive played alot and i havent played anything since these two that got my attention and was enjoyable. im so ready for karryns prison.

nightlover

Mar 2, 2018
have
this game is great, im putting it up with meltys quest for me. is there anything even remotely close to these two games? ive played alot and i havent played anything since these two that got my attention and was enjoyable. im so ready for karryns prison.
have you tried his other work like

Gnodab

Feb 4, 2018
Didn't know there was a sequel to this one coming, pretty excited tbh because the gameplay was pretty fun on itself. Being this close to release (i hope) i don't know if i should try to get my hands on the latest demo (besides the 0.10 on dlsite) or just wait for the full release. Oh the humanity.

Last edited:

hornyking69

Mar 14, 2018
Didn't know there was a sequel to this one coming, pretty excited tbh because the gameplay was pretty fun on itself. Being this close to release (i hope) i don't know if i should try to get my hands on the latest demo (besides the 0.10 on dlsite) or just wait for the full release. Oh the humanity.
If you found it... ols let me know too...ive been tearing myself a new one and couldnt find it

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
Oh boy. Im confused. Why is this split into two parts and how do i install/run it?

Do i just drop part 2 into part 1 and then follow up with the fix or...?

EDIT: disregard this post. Forgot i had to put both files in a single folder before unpacking them. Been a while since ive dealt with these several part chunks.

Last edited:

Gnodab

Feb 4, 2018
Thanks for uploading the demo.

This game is gonna be good, but i didn't expect otherwise.

Dufoe

Aug 15, 2018
Looks like there was a new demo posted this week.

Game is going to be quite small, isn't it? Only one boss?

4.60 star(s) 14 Votes