4.60 star(s) 14 Votes

Puz42

Sep 30, 2018
  1. * If the game is a translated game (from any language to English) a link to the translator page is required like ULMF links, if not, it's not required.
  2. ** Games must have an English translation available, this doesn't not include UI translation and said translation must be available to download (read previous step).

undef1ned

Oct 1, 2017
I have Kamikaze Kommittee 2, but it's boxed. I tried EnigmaUnpacker so I could at least make machine translation with translator++ but I keep getting out of memory error:/ I can upload it if anyone needs, but would also appreciate if someone could upload unboxed version

tigerlady360

Dec 17, 2018
  1. * If the game is a translated game (from any language to English) a link to the translator page is required like ULMF links, if not, it's not required.
  2. ** Games must have an English translation available, this doesn't not include UI translation and said translation must be available to download (read previous step).
ah......perhaps i should read things more. could have sworn untranslated games were posted before, so i didnt bother this time. oops, thanks for correcting me.

Datfella369

Sep 4, 2018
ah......perhaps i should read things more. could have sworn untranslated games were posted before, so i didnt bother this time. oops, thanks for correcting me.
Usually when you request a translation the original game gets posted by someone so i would recommend that you do that.

BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
There's already an English version?
not sure if the trial is any indication but i think that it might just be a translated store page?
Ah shit, they talked about trying to release an English translation on launch, but apparently they either scrapped it or didn't get it finished on time.

Looks like we'll have to slog through Japanese until some kind person provides us with a translation.

Reactions: tigerlady360

zxcvtr

Jun 25, 2017
Just copy and paste

Just copy and paste the name of the game from the dlsite entry into the search bar and boom.

A hero over on the ulmf forums even posted a full save already in the according Thread, jfyi.
I literally did exactly that and the last thing uploaded that was related was from mid 2019

Edit: I searched again right now and I found 1 result, and it says it has been uploaded at 22:27 1st of january, and rn for me its 5:30 2nd of jan, I swear there were no results up until now

nightlover

Mar 2, 2018
I literally did exactly that and the last thing uploaded that was related was from mid 2019

Edit: I searched again right now and I found 1 result, and it says it has been uploaded at 22:27 1st of january, and rn for me its 5:30 2nd of jan, I swear there were no results up until now
did you went to the anime one and not the hentai one?

BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
Sweet! Both the game and the partial are available for download if you know where to look. There's even a full save already.

If a thread does get created for Ouka 2, I have a version with partial ready for upload.

Last edited:

Datfella369

Sep 4, 2018
No, it's just a partial from someone over on ULMF. So far it's just the items, menu, etc. but that should be enough until a full translation gets released.
From what i can see from the ULMF thread, MTU (who translated the first game and did the partial) is considering doing a full translation for the second game once updates have slowed.

Jan 26, 2019
As someone who's new to this and loved the first Ouka game, how long do we typically need to wait for a full translation?

4.60 star(s) 14 Votes