4.60 star(s) 14 Votes

Datfella369

Sep 4, 2018
As someone who's new to this and loved the first Ouka game, how long do we typically need to wait for a full translation?
Well the first game took around 6 months to receive a translation from release. However, considering how the second game is #1 trending on dlsite and that MTU (translator of first game) has stated on ULMF that he will consider doing a full for the game once updates have slowed, i would imagine sooner then it took for the first game. At a completely random guess i would say around 2 months but i have no idea as to how long a translation takes to complete so i'm probably way off.

Satyr

Jul 22, 2018
Anyone provide a link for the partial translation? Don't want to have to register for ANOTHER forum just for ONE file. Please and thanks!

undef1ned

Oct 1, 2017
Anyone provide a link for the partial translation? Don't want to have to register for ANOTHER forum just for ONE file. Please and thanks!
There you go.

Regarding the game itself, this one way shorter than Ouka 1. Way less animations, events, and so on...

• Love
Reactions: Satyr

Cucky

May 25, 2017
when i try to extract the game it ask for a password,am i using a wrong extracter or is the password in the files somewhere

Oct 16, 2017
Well the first game took around 6 months to receive a translation from release. However, considering how the second game is #1 trending on dlsite and that MTU (translator of first game) has stated on ULMF that he will consider doing a full for the game once updates have slowed, i would imagine sooner then it took for the first game. At a completely random guess i would say around 2 months but i have no idea as to how long a translation takes to complete so i'm probably way off.
Part of the reason it took so long for the 1st one is that he released a surprise update during that time. I wanted to make sure he was done before I made the full translation. As for the second one, I will wait a while before I start it as well. The dlsite download calls it version "0.01", so I'm thinking he has updates planned. :p
As for how long it will take if/when I start it, it's hard to say at this point. I think the overall amount of text is about the same or a bit less at this point, but he may add to it.

As for earlier comments, yes I made a partial already. And no, I do not use machine translation.

Sure, attached. :D

Last edited:

Datfella369

Sep 4, 2018
Part of the reason it took so long for the 1st one is that he released a surprise update during that time. I wanted to make sure he was done before I made the full translation. As for the second one, I will wait a while before I start it as well. The dlsite download calls it version "0.01", so I'm thinking he has updates planned. :p
As for how long it will take if/when I start it, it's hard to say at this point. I think the overall amount of text is about the same or a bit less at this point, but he may add to it.

As for earlier comments, yes I made a partial already. And no, I do not use machine translation.

Sure, attached. :D
It's nice to see that you are definitely considering translating the second game as your translations are incredible and miles better than MTL. Keep up the good work (y)

Reactions: mayaktheunholy

joe513

Apr 25, 2018
View attachment 113826

Overview:
* Story
There exists a girl that transfers from school to school.
Leaving a trail of juvenile delinquent blood in her path.
People call her Kaptain Kamikaze!!

The setting this time is Seirei Academy.
It has been take over by a bunch of delinquents
with a criminal organization backing.
Our heroine Ouka, the legendary Kamikaze,
decides to take out the gang's 4 big honchos but...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: Yep
Version: 1.5/Final
Language: English
Translator: /
Genre:

Installation:

Extra information:

Download
Part 1: - - -
Part 2: - - -

Updated patch V2 - fix (just Extract > copy "www" folder over the old one, where the .exe of the game is. That's it)
- - -

View attachment 113827 View attachment 113828 View attachment 113829 View attachment 113830 View attachment 113831 View attachment 113832

Now Part II (New Squerl) Alredy Released

joe513

Apr 25, 2018
YEY!

I have been searching for a English version for a while.
I love this game so much. One of my favorites for sure. Fit, badass, short-haired female protagonist getting violated and corrupted, loads of different fetishes, and plenty of ''bad'' endings. So good. It's like it was made just for me. :FeelsGoodMan:
My only complaint is that it ends. XD It's been a while since I was so sad that I finished an H-game. I wanted more. :FeelsBadMan:
I hope more ankoku games get translated. And I hope they make plenty more games with best waifu/sex slave Ouka. Fingers crossed.
This is the best game i've ever played in rpgm engine, it's a mixture of everything I like with a soft touch of sadism.
I hope mayaktheunholy consider to translate the other games too.:eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype:

They're not ''exactly'' like this. Different setting and tone, among other things. But Noxian Nights and Fallen: Makina and the City of Ruins are both good games with strong warrior woman protagonists that you get to corrupt.
Check It Out!:
[New Release] Kamikaze Kommittee Ouka RPG 2 by Ankoku Marimokan in

Reactions: Wonyno and Ognaiser
4.60 star(s) 14 Votes