4.60 star(s) 14 Votes

Maximeme

Aug 20, 2017
Any idea on how to get the corruption abilities?
I don't know what the corruption abilities are but I'm assuming you mean the sex moves during combat, which you get by losing against the dude first, then interacting with certain people in certain rooms in the ruined building full of deliquents.

Reactions: Roch775

Netori Popeye

Sep 7, 2017
I can't be the only one who thinks having to LOSE BATTLES being the only way to unlock H content is a bad idea, right? It just seems so unintuitive.

Reactions: nathe and Xhin

BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
I can't be the only one who thinks having to LOSE BATTLES being the only way to unlock H content is a bad idea, right? It just seems so unintuitive.
True, but that's pretty much the norm in H-games. With a male protagonist you usually have to win to unlock content, with a female protagonist you usually have to lose to unlock content.

Submissive male characters and dominant female characters are unfortunately rare. Personally, I'd love some variation on that front, but such games are pretty scarce.

One big positive point is the fact that when these games are made it's usually of pretty good quality, as not many of the mediocre and crappy developers dare to stray from the norm and take risks with lesser used genres.

darkrchaos

Jan 16, 2019
I hate when games make you lose battles to get CGs. I just don't think the majority of the rewards should be aimed at you losing.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well i can see where both side's are comeing from one side is say to get the h scene the woman has to be weak and helpless to get the scene or she need's to be a submissive. but also this is just a game but every one has there thought's on thing's.

Decckar

Aug 24, 2017
You can unlock all of the CGs in NG+ with a good ending, just go to the computer in the infirmary.

darkrchaos

Jan 16, 2019
You can unlock all of the CGs in NG+ with a good ending, just go to the computer in the infirmary.
That's true, but then you miss out on the non-hentai story elements that go with it. I like how in Special Operation Unit the game seems to focus on losing being normal. Giving you strenght boosts if you lose. Kamikaze Kommittee 2 does it pretty well too. Which I hope gets a good translation eventually.

4.60 star(s) 14 Votes