4.60 star(s) 14 Votes

Decckar

Aug 24, 2017
Is the pregnancy/birthing only at game overs?
Gameover only, yes.

Playing on joiplay anyone know how to fix this
Not certain, but it looks like either the picture it's trying to load on the right (in this case it's almost certainly Ouka) is either corrupted, been changed to a blank picture, or missing. Try redownloading and moving your saves over to the new game folder.

TBNRmojoz

Jan 27, 2019
Redownloading didn't work that was the first thing i tried. If its the is there anyway to fix the other possibility?

Dostesker

Dec 13, 2019
Redownloading didn't work that was the first thing i tried. If its the is there anyway to fix the other possibility?
I have tried many things but none of them worked. I guess our only option is some porter ports the game for android.

Decckar

Aug 24, 2017
How do you start the NG+ after completing the first run of the game?
I played in JP and frankly can't understand more than 3 characters of the language, but I believe it's an option in the school nurse's computer. I will admit I never tried to do it though.

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
But the translation is not official.
No but its just as good as a professional one would cause it was handmade. They obviously know this exists and won't bother translating it cause they probably won't sell as well as the sequel, which only has MTL. Why else would they skip it?

They will release the sequel in 2 days btw.

• Angry
Reactions: Suit

Therod

Apr 20, 2018
No but its just as good as a professional one would cause it was handmade. They obviously know this exists and won't bother translating it cause they probably won't sell as well as the sequel, which only has MTL. Why else would they skip it?

They will release the sequel in 2 days btw.
I am going to wait for the official translated version before I play the sequel.

4.60 star(s) 14 Votes