4.60 star(s) 14 Votes

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Yeah, Kagura jumping on an already decently fanTL'ed title would be unheard of... /s
Just saying.
You’re right but that is quite rare and some of those games got MTL after Kagura had already announced they would translate the title, because the MTL was already in the works when Kagura snatched it.

Why would they start with the sequel if they hadn’t already decided to give up on the first one? I’d bet when enough people ask them where the 1st one is, they will announce that they are not planning on translating it.

EDIT: btw DLsite made the translation for this so it already has an “official” translation. That is why Kagura wont or maybe can’t even touch it even if they wanted to. Its sad we probably wont ever get it uncensored…

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Suit

CrazedHarmony

Jun 29, 2018
I'm not that big a fan of the sequel, there is just something about it that doesn't feel the same as this game. I kinda wish the first game in the Ouka series was available in tolerable translation though; I'd love giving that a try.

Reactions: Therod

Therod

Apr 20, 2018
I'm not that big a fan of the sequel, there is just something about it that doesn't feel the same as this game. I kinda wish the first game in the Ouka series was available in tolerable translation though; I'd love giving that a try.
Me too, I hope Kagura Games eventually publish the first game.

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Can anyone tell me what New Game+ does? Is it just stats to carry over for new game? Also is there a way to hide the text-window? Super annoying for watching CG scenes.

Reactions: WHYer
Oct 16, 2017
But the translation is not official.
It is official, more or less.
Or at least it was, the developer had it for sale on DLsite. Either they took it down or it got lost when DLsite was restructured, but it was definitely on there. Most likely they took it down due to working with Kagura on the sequel, but I can't be sure. Maybe that means Kagura is going to do it, who knows.

Therod

Apr 20, 2018
Or at least it was, the developer had it for sale on DLsite. Either they took it down or it got lost when DLsite was restructured, but it was definitely on there. Most likely they took it down due to working with Kagura on the sequel, but I can't be sure. Maybe that means Kagura is going to do it, who knows.
I changed my mind, she is still a virgin in the sequel.

Jan 6, 2020
Can anyone tell me what New Game+ does? Is it just stats to carry over for new game? Also is there a way to hide the text-window? Super annoying for watching CG scenes.
if you go to the computer in the Nurse office you can load your stats from the previous save, it imports ALL your stats though so if you wanted to do virgin run after a cumdumpster run it's poitnless as all your losses/violations carry over so the school goes to a distressed state instantly. Also I think CTRL hides the test window? It does in the sequel anyway

Reactions: Nerro

sexxy117

Oct 23, 2017
So is Megumi supposed to be from an earlier game? They talk about her and being defeated in another school. Was there a game I missed? Or is it only the 2 currently available?

Oct 16, 2017
So is Megumi supposed to be from an earlier game? They talk about her and being defeated in another school. Was there a game I missed? Or is it only the 2 currently available?
Yes, there were at least 2 VN's before the RPG's. Marimo (the dev) has been around for a long time.
But as far as I know, they were never translated.

Reactions: RyRa²

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Anyone who has a save for the good end? Like a save for just before the boss but with under 30 rape count?

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
I am so glad this finally fully translated, and it appears that they did it right with all the extra slang naughty words, and all.

Good show on there part.

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Wut? :unsure:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I am so glad this finally fully translated, and it appears that they did it right with all the extra slang naughty words, and all.

Good show on there part.
I assume you're talking about...the sequel, from Kagura, right? Maybe probably possibly a new thread is warranted...

Jan 6, 2020
Yes, there were at least 2 VN's before the RPG's. Marimo (the dev) has been around for a long time.
But as far as I know, they were never translated.
I think the 2nd or first game was.

one had janken style matches and the other was more simplistic. Both purple haired girls were in the earlier games. But the Nurse was one of the nemies you had to beat iirc. Been years since I played it.

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Wut? :unsure:I assume you're talking about...the sequel, from Kagura, right? Maybe probably possibly a new thread is warranted...
This 1.05 Kamakazi Ouka 2 is pretty much fully translated the original Kamakazi Ouka was or has been translated for a long time. Kamakazi Ouka 2- 1.02 which has been around for some time was never fully translated other than MTL and some MTL Editing that I and others did on it.

This 1.05 appears to be fully translated other than save edit things like the Switch names, and variable names which have nothing to do with playing the game, but are helpful for cheating :) .

EDIT >>> I did get my version from a different outlet, but it is the 1.05 version and mine is fully translated I did assume this one was too.

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
This 1.05 Kamakazi Ouka 2 is pretty much fully translated the original Kamakazi Ouka was or has been translated for a long time. Kamakazi Ouka 2- 1.02 which has been around for some time was never fully translated other than MTL and some MTL Editing that I and others did on it.

This 1.05 appears to be fully translated other than save edit things like the Switch names, and variable names which have nothing to do with playing the game, but are helpful for cheating :) .

EDIT >>> I did get my version from a different outlet, but it is the 1.05 version and mine is fully translated I did assume this one was too.
But again, this is the thread for the TL of Ouka 1 (v1.05 E), and the downloads are -as they should be- for Ouka 1 (v1.05 E), and what you are talking about is the sequel, Ouka 2, which Kagura Games released in English a couple days back, no? Which is why I said a new thread for that may be a good idea.

Or am I missing something very obvious?

Reactions: taglag

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
But again, this is the thread for the TL of Ouka 1 (v1.05 E), and the downloads are -as they should be- for Ouka 1 (v1.05 E), and what you are talking about is the sequel, Ouka 2, which Kagura Games released in English a couple days back, no? Which is why I said a new thread for that may be a good idea.

Or am I missing something very obvious?
LOL, Your right, I was looking at the 1.05 number and only that, and knew my KO 2 was 1.05 that was completely translated. I was just reading through stuff to quickly.

I was being a Dumb Ass.... Sorry.

4.60 star(s) 14 Votes