4.60 star(s) 13 Votes
Oct 16, 2017
It doesn't show up on his circle/creator page in the list of games from the dev. There is an announcement link to it being on sale in the "latest activity" section, but that wasn't there when I made the post about it not being on dlsite. And it does not show up in search results if you search for "Ouka RPG". At least it doesn't for me, might be a location thing. May also be something to do with the way they merged English Dlsite with the main Dlsite a while back.

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
It doesn't show up on his circle/creator page in the list of games from the dev. There is an announcement link to it being on sale in the "latest activity" section, but that wasn't there when I made the post about it not being on dlsite. And it does not show up in search results if you search for "Ouka RPG". At least it doesn't for me, might be a location thing. May also be something to do with the way they merged English Dlsite with the main Dlsite a while back.
Interesting. It gives me the game as a possibility after writing "Ouka" in the searchbox. At any rate, are you sure about the list?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Couldn't it be that you just didn't scroll down enough? The DLsite "official" translation supposedly released on 2017/01/07. Though if you can't find the game as "Ouka" when searching everything, something most probably is set up differently or you have some kind of filter on.

...or are you perhaps talking about the ci-en dlsite creator support site?
Anyhoo, moot point.

Hopefully everyone can find it if they look for it on DLsite.

Majere40

Jan 19, 2018
Can anyone tell me how to learn ero moves? I just got the basic ones from the coach, but don´t know how to find more.

pr83

May 5, 2017
When given the option, does being nice to delinquents that you meet abusing others have any effect? Like for example deciding to chose to not take their money away and vice versa...

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
I'm confused. They keep calling her "gang leader." Why? She doesn't lead any gangs. She fights AGAINST gangs. Seems like a misunderstanding in English. But, hey. It isn't MTL, so there's that. lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4rn4ld0 and RyRa²

Decckar

Aug 24, 2017
I'm confused. They keep calling her "gang leader." Why? She doesn't lead any gangs. She fights AGAINST gangs. Seems like a misunderstanding in English. But, hey. It isn't MTL, so there's that. lol
It might be a strange localization choice. I haven't seen the official translation or anything, but they might be localizing 'yankee' or 'delinquent' as 'gang leader' since her design falls a bit along the yankee/delinquent trope. But delinquent doesn't make sense because she's clearly fighting against delinquents, and yankee wouldn't make sense to a lot of the Western audience.

Reactions: FookU2 and RyRa²

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
It might be a strange localization choice. I haven't seen the official translation or anything, but they might be localizing 'yankee' or 'delinquent' as 'gang leader' since her design falls a bit along the yankee/delinquent trope. But delinquent doesn't make sense because she's clearly fighting against delinquents, and yankee wouldn't make sense to a lot of the Western audience.
Yeah, to a lot of Americans, "yankee" just means Northerner lol, but most of us understand the Eastern part of the world uses it differently.

4.60 star(s) 13 Votes