4.60 star(s) 13 Votes

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Cool game thank you
Yeppers! I think this one is the better of the 2 Kamikaze Kommittee Ouka games.

It seems to have the most freedom in your H-scene's and optional event's.

I really love there art work, and mostly there Over the top H-Event's.

One sort of Problem (Depending on you thinking) is the only way to get a good ending is to mostly avoid all of them.

Poggersq

May 2, 2022
The only game with a good pregnancy system that I can think of is Violated Heroine. Best Pregnancy Mechanic so far in my opinion. I have yet to find any h-game that can surpassed it. Which is why I'm frustrated. Why is no one trying to create a game like Violated Heroine? One other game I can think of is Dungeons and Prisoners but the author is a sickly person and it doesn't seem like he's putting much effort into finishing it. The game is like Maiden Snow EVE or Wings of Roldea. OH yeah almost forgot, Become Tentacles and Attack the Castle is good. It is the second game by Studio Ero House. In the game after you've captured all the girls you can visit you lair from the main menu and see some additional stuff.
I have been trying to find F.F.Fight Omega English Version that is on DL site English but for some reason there are no other websites that have it. I don't have any means to buy the game online and even if I did I'm so poor that even $16 is a big deal. In my country $16 can get you about 4 days worth of food.
there's ravager, record of delila's war, petite goddess emily, lisette (but the mosiacs are heavy) priestess of spring pregnancy, and lastly hazumi and the pregnation.

Decckar

Aug 24, 2017
Pretty sure it's possible, just very unlikely. The best defense against ero attacks (other than the equipment that makes you immune to them) is not getting there in the first place, unfortunately.

Jhon789

May 14, 2020
i allready finish it years ago... i hope KAGURA will publish it with no mozaic. is there any patch geng?

yurilover8

Dec 1, 2018
I don't know what the corruption abilities are but I'm assuming you mean the sex moves during combat, which you get by losing against the dude first, then interacting with certain people in certain rooms in the ruined building full of deliquents.
Where's the ruined building full of delinquents?

Jan 6, 2020
Guys the coach in the shed won't appear
Did you lose a fight? the first couple get you instant game overs, but if you lose to the first boss and do the streaking to get back to him, the coach is normally waiting as you enter the track & field area and is only in the shed after the initial talk. He dissappears completely after 3-4 events.

4.60 star(s) 13 Votes