4.60 star(s) 14 Votes

ToxicMain

Mar 11, 2018
I was able to beat Kamikaze Kommittee 2 without translations and I got all the scenes, the way I did it is not that long either, you just need to go for the good ending which is not getting fucked at all during the playthrough. This is what you do to get the good ending, when you're done with the first fight (IGNORE all the heart symbols) just exit the school and go all the way to the right and talk to the girl and then just leave that area and just focus on the abandoned building at the bottom right and beat the boss. Then after that just go back to the abandoned building and you have to find the girl you talked to earlier in the building and you just fight the same boss again and then you just repeat this process 2-3 more times. And that's it you get the credits and once it ends the game will ask about unlocking all the scenes and you just press the first option and fap away :) I hope this helps everyone.

Ognaiser

Sep 22, 2017
I was able to beat Kamikaze Kommittee 2 without translations and I got all the scenes, the way I did it is not that long either, you just need to go for the good ending which is not getting fucked at all during the playthrough. This is what you do to get the good ending, when you're done with the first fight (IGNORE all the heart symbols) just exit the school and go all the way to the right and talk to the girl and then just leave that area and just focus on the abandoned building at the bottom right and beat the boss. Then after that just go back to the abandoned building and you have to find the girl you talked to earlier in the building and you just fight the same boss again and then you just repeat this process 2-3 more times. And that's it you get the credits and once it ends the game will ask about unlocking all the scenes and you just press the first option and fap away :) I hope this helps everyone.
Can u put here the full save pls

undef1ned

Oct 1, 2017
Here is full save.

I also have this game fully machine translated if anyone needs. It's horrible, yeah, but surely beats japanese, to me atleast.
Plus there are few repetable scenes with random NPC's which you can't see in recollection room I think. As well as battle scenes..

Gnodab

Feb 4, 2018
The more i hear about the game, the more i crave a full translation.
The Full Translation for the first one is pretty damn good, i am confident that there will be one for the second one as well. The Wait will be worth it ;)

Here is full save.

I also have this game fully machine translated if anyone needs. It's horrible, yeah, but surely beats japanese, to me atleast.
Plus there are few repetable scenes with random NPC's which you can't see in recollection room I think. As well as battle scenes..
Well, i just might take you up on that offer anyway. You got PN, my good sir.

Ognaiser

Sep 22, 2017
Here is full save.

Thays for the second game right?

Oct 16, 2017
Anyone has the full save for the first game. The Full save linked from thread is lacking CG 21, 22, 39 and 40.

Thanks!
Sorry for the late response, but some of the CGs in recall mode are bugged and don't do anything. If I recall correctly, they refer to battle scenes, which don't actually have CGs, so it doesn't do anything.
As for anything else, the guide I included should tell you how to get all the available scenes.

TimThrall

Feb 19, 2019
WILL SOMEONE TURN THIS INTO ONE BIG THING OR PUT AN EXTENSIVE TUTORIAL ON THIS ONE PART TWO BULL!!!! Cause for the life of me I can't get these files configured correctly.

:mad:

Werrino

Jun 26, 2018
Yeah. Well I'll leave the link here just incase. Warning(!) it's MTL, play at your own risk xD.
Mega
have u also the updated version? this is the 0.01 that is only few cg and nothing more(i think) i saw on dl that ankoku released the full version of the second part(i think again, idk)

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
hope there is a translateded version i was tring to learn hot to read these games but there are so many diffrent meanings to the word's well not name's tho.

D

Deleted member 22113

How does the full monty work it never does anything

nvm i figured it out i was wearing the indestructible pants

Last edited by a moderator:
4.60 star(s) 14 Votes