4.60 star(s) 13 Votes

The 1★ Dude

Jun 26, 2018
Anyone get this scene yet ? please help

View attachment 289182
Open the "hints and scene guide" text data in the game folder.

**Megumi events:

Nurse office gangbang: Progressive scene, 3 stages, requires 11 or more defeats, enter the nurse's office and it should start automatically. After the first stage, go back in and talk to the guys waiting in line, the second stage will happen, then a fight will start. Lose the fight to see the last stage of the event (pregnant gangbang)(note this IS a game over, so save before the fight if you want to see the last scene).

hanazuki2010

Mar 14, 2018
Open the "hints and scene guide" text data in the game folder.

**Megumi events:

Nurse office gangbang: Progressive scene, 3 stages, requires 11 or more defeats, enter the nurse's office and it should start automatically. After the first stage, go back in and talk to the guys waiting in line, the second stage will happen, then a fight will start. Lose the fight to see the last stage of the event (pregnant gangbang)(note this IS a game over, so save before the fight if you want to see the last scene).
The nurse office gangbang i already have, but the scene in image is another scene, at this scene see look more happier, and it not gangbang. I found it in game data folder

The 1★ Dude

Jun 26, 2018
The nurse office gangbang i already have, but the scene in image is another scene, at this scene see look more happier, and it not gangbang. I found it in game data folder
View attachment 290166
Okay, checked the scene. It must be

AV (adult video): In the last stage, get caught as Ouka, then get caught as Megumi. When you get control again (as Yoko), check the door in the upper right part of the stage (you should see Megumi in there). Yoko will say something about the door being locked and the scene will start. There's more to it, just go to the small hallway on the right and the next two parts should happen automatically.

Or here the nearly (just one new game + scene missing but its nothing special)

Reactions: hanazuki2010

hanazuki2010

Mar 14, 2018
Okay, checked the scene. It must be

AV (adult video): In the last stage, get caught as Ouka, then get caught as Megumi. When you get control again (as Yoko), check the door in the upper right part of the stage (you should see Megumi in there). Yoko will say something about the door being locked and the scene will start. There's more to it, just go to the small hallway on the right and the next two parts should happen automatically.

Or here the nearly (just one new game + scene missing but its nothing special)
Thank you <3

KInna

Apr 15, 2019
I dont know why, but this game will freeze then crash my pc. Any idea on how I can fix this? I really liked the game as far as I got. It will work for 5min or so at a time then everything stops.

hanazuki2010

Mar 14, 2018
I dont know why, but this game will freeze then crash my pc. Any idea on how I can fix this? I really liked the game as far as I got. It will work for 5min or so at a time then everything stops.
At late game it will crash more often, my solution is always save when i can and if crash i will restart the game

Loko45

Nov 15, 2018
Pls help I'm been trying to unlock megumi scenes but I can't and yes I'm been following the guide

Arkoo

Sep 15, 2018
Anyone got a 100% save or walktrough? The one above didn't have all was missing quite a lot actually.

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Time to give this one a try
just seeing preview giving me jojo brizard adventure vein

some time later....

Just at start I can see the developer put some effort to this. I will defintly enjoy this one

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 13 Votes