4.60 star(s) 13 Votes
Oct 16, 2017
does on nurse room computer "New Game Plus" actually carry stats over for anyone?
2 of 4 "flag endings" (3+4, yakuza+dog) seem to not have that

edit: it does -not- do nothing, on the contrary, it resets everything to 0, even the start fights in classroom and roof that make lvl 2 get nullified and it's back to lvl 1 with 0 exp
edit2: CommonEvents_jp JSON from data/backup used instead results in same result

anyone been able to make it not reset everything?
Okay, looked into this and the bad endings do NOT carry over your stats. Only the two endings where you beat the last boss. The bad endings ONLY set the game clear flag and do not carry over your information. I added this information to the hint guide. Sorry for the confusion, didn't realize they were separate. (and fyi what carries over is your level, money, defeats, and rape count)

Also, updated the patch, some people found more untranslated bits over on ulmf and on discord.

Here:

James1980

Feb 17, 2018
Does anyone know of other games like this here that involve h scenes in combat or even only the battle defeat h scenes. Not talking pure action games, while I do enjoy those, but have most and looking for more turn based rpg type ones like this. The ones with no H content in combat make me lose interest quite fast. Does not have to be jrpgs... like I used to back Malice and the Machine before it became a scam. That game has h content in turn based combat. I found a Raven (teen titans) game and one about a teacher that uses illusion game models here as well that have h combat. Curious if i'm missing more. I will check out JoFight that some one already left a link for in this thread.

May 31, 2018
For a typical RPGM game how grindy is this one? It kinda looks promising but the sheer thought of killing hundreds of monsters JRPG style makes me lose all my enthusiasm.

vmasdf

Mar 7, 2018
For a typical RPGM game how grindy is this one? It kinda looks promising but the sheer thought of killing hundreds of monsters JRPG style makes me lose all my enthusiasm.
No need to grind at all. The game is super easy, especially if you buy healing items. Only need to get the skills whirlwind and sonic fist and you are good to go. On my second playthrough I only needed about an hour to play through the game, so obvisously there is no need to grind.

Chingonerio

Oct 1, 2017
By the way, for those of you exasperated about CG01 and CG02 not being unlocked despite seeing their thumbnails in the CG Mode menus: They are. For whatever reason, RecollectionMode.js has linked them to Common Event 99, which just displays "There is no recollection for this event. (scene not unlocked)" when run. In short: It's doing exactly what it should be doing, apparently. Dunno why they chose 99 instead of 78, though, which is used for CG28 ("There is no scene for this cg."). That would probably have spared a lot of people the head-scratching going on over CG01 and CG02... unless the issue people were having with them was different and I misunderstood. In which case: Sorry, I'm stumped.

I only found this out because I was weirded out that I unlocked the Pool event when I hadn't participated in it- turns out there's no Common Event handling the Art club events and its CGs' numbering is shared with the Pool's (which does have a Common Event), so both turn switch 0126 On when unlocking their content.

haremking1118

Jun 14, 2018
Does anyone know of other games like this here that involve h scenes in combat or even only the battle defeat h scenes. Not talking pure action games, while I do enjoy those, but have most and looking for more turn based rpg type ones like this. The ones with no H content in combat make me lose interest quite fast. Does not have to be jrpgs... like I used to back Malice and the Machine before it became a scam. That game has h content in turn based combat. I found a Raven (teen titans) game and one about a teacher that uses illusion game models here as well that have h combat. Curious if i'm missing more. I will check out JoFight that some one already left a link for in this thread.
unfortunately there isn't another game with this lvl of animation quality. There are similar games though. I think the first that comes to mind is the moral sword asagi. The combat is unique, challenging and arousing. You may like it.

konharu-sama

Apr 19, 2018
Hi, I have a problem and that is when there is a battle instead of the protagonist that black box comes out, does anyone know how to fix it?

haremking1118

Jun 14, 2018
Hi, I have a problem and that is when there is a battle instead of the protagonist that black box comes out, does anyone know how to fix it?
Odd, I've never seen this. Maybe a graphic card issue or the picture file isn't being read right. hard to say. If its a pic issue, try extracting using something diff than whatever you used. 7zip, winrar, etc. I used the latest winrar (old version may have issues too). I also set the naming code to Japanese.

For graphics, set your settings to default. If you customized your settings and don't wanna do that, mess with something like vsync or resolution.

edit - someone mentioned compatibility mode in a previous post.

BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
"After clearing once" BUT NOTHING UNLOCK .ANY FILE SAVE HAVE ALL CG AND SCENE?
Did you get either of the "good" endings? Those should unlock all scenes, but the "bad" endings don't. Either way, I've posted a full save at the top of this page. The only ones missing are CG01 and CG02, but that issue was explained already and as they're not very good anyway it doesn't really matter.

Reactions: mikzros456

Chingonerio

Oct 1, 2017
You could also edit common.rpgsave or any of your file#.rpgsave files to unlock the gallery's contents, setting the following switches to On:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you're tinkering with common.rpgsave, that's also the file where the variables for Ouka's Level, Gold, Defeats, and Rapes loaded when choosing the New Game Plus option (only functioning if common.rpgsave's switch 200 is On) in the infirmary are stored, so you could modify those as well. Just be aware that giving Ouka too high a level will give her a pretty ridiculously large amount of HP that might make losing on purpose nigh impossible without Exhaustion Drugs. It'll also make losing without the alternative Ecstasy mechanics take much longer, so... Yeah, maybe don't edit that number to 99.

The Variables these are stored in are 0101 for Ouka's Level, 0102 for Gold, 0103 for Defeats, and 0104 for Rape frequency. As mentioned previously, the game only really modifies these four variables when you've viewed one of the two endings that involve beating the final boss on your first attempt.

All that said: You should not have an empty gallery if you cleared the game, even with a bad ending. The common.rpgsave file should be getting updated when the aforementioned switches turn on, which is usually during events with CG... including the bad endings. The trigger for the plugin that handles that are usually near the tail end of the scenes, though, so if you just finished the game and immediately reset or closed it before viewing the whole ending... I guess that makes sense that you unlocked nothing.

Reactions: Kisska997

konharu-sama

Apr 19, 2018
Odd, I've never seen this. Maybe a graphic card issue or the picture file isn't being read right. hard to say. If its a pic issue, try extracting using something diff than whatever you used. 7zip, winrar, etc. I used the latest winrar (old version may have issues too). I also set the naming code to Japanese.

For graphics, set your settings to default. If you customized your settings and don't wanna do that, mess with something like vsync or resolution.

edit - someone mentioned compatibility mode in a previous post.
Thank you! I already solved the problem, just change the game compatibility and you're done

Maximeme

Aug 20, 2017
Hey, so I've been having an issue when attempting to download part 1; I've read the thread and updated my winzip but it just keeps happening, it downloads the folder, I try to open it, but it just says "the archive operation was interrupted" doesn't show up. Part 2 downloaded without a hitch so, what am I doing wrong?

4.60 star(s) 13 Votes