Identify Looking for an old visual novel.

Harem Route

Jan 13, 2018
At least 2006, possibly older. The girls are, I believe, a mother and 2 daughters (although I'm not certain).
You were, I think, training them, iirc. The choices came in the form of a screen with all of them, where you could choose actions in order from oral to BDSM, to progress the story. You could focus on one of them, 2 or all 3 for different variations and endings.

Couldn't give you more information, it was basically the first VN I've ever played and I would like to find it again xD

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
Did you train them to do what, exactly? Just sex or other stuff too? Was it a western or a Japanese game?
A quite old trainer is A Maid's Story, but I suppose it isn't what you're looking for, the three girls are not related.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Harem Route

Harem Route

Jan 13, 2018
Japanese game, and no, it wasn't that deep of a trainer. Just the sexual stuff. Oral, vaginal, anal, bdsm, something like that... if you focused on multiple girls, group options unlocked as well.

And while it's not what I'm looking for, I like training games and haven't seen this one, so thank you =)

Reactions: scrumbles

crud78

Mar 3, 2019
Check out the Asenheim Project - they keep all kind of old school VNs alive there: