4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

bllahbllub

May 5, 2017
COVER2.JPG
Overview:
You take the role as a young man who has recently found the job of his dreams: to train three maids in a number of household chores. The household chores can by anything from shopping, washing, cooking, and cleaning. You need to supervise your maids during their training and you need to decide if you should encourage or punish them when they do wrongs or rights. When the evening comes you need to give your maids some training in another area.​

Title: Maid Monogatari
Original Title: メイド物語
Alias Title: The Maid's Story
VNDB:
VN length: Short (2 - 10 hours)
Release date: 1997 JP & EN
Developer/Publisher: C's Ware, The Asenheim Project
Homepage:
Censorship: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English
Voiced: Japanese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:
- -

Fully Voiced:

- - -

Extras: -

Thanks to @pk2000
maidstory_003.png maids_story_2.png maids_story_1.png maids_story_3.png

Last edited:

Wayne

Life's pretty Straight without twisties
Donor
Nov 16, 2016
correct info
The Maid's Story

• :
  • : Otaku

Release
  • : April 01, 1997
  • : 1997

Reactions: Ahsl and ChronoNono

bllahbllub

May 5, 2017
correct info
The Maid's Story

• :
  • : Otaku

Release
  • : April 01, 1997
  • : 1997
please not that The Asenheim Project is not a publisher but a project that translates games and they were founded in 2011

• Nostalgic Visual Novels On-Line
  • Company: The Asenheim Project
  • Release date: Dec 29, 2011
  • Rating: All Ages
  • Freeware: No
  • Genres: Comedy, Drama, Romance

Summary: This is a web-based visual novel project. Our project aims at emulation of some good old games with Javascript. Essentially, we intend to combine several localizations of VN classics. To the side, there is a list of games. The flags show what languages are available. If you wish to make another localization we will provide you with all necessary tools. (We also frequently update the available translations) you can test your browser's abilities if it is capable of playback properly.
  • Team
    VNDB Page: [ ]
    Homepage:
  • Completed: Jan 22, 2013
    Feel free to discuss this Visual Novel .
    Note: Fuwanovel is just a listing site. Not affiliated with individual translation groups.
This is not a game download but a link to the Assenheim Project that hosts browser-based playable copies of some old visual novels. Visit site: [ ]
Please Don´t post it here it should be only game related in this thread..... I know all these things but it isn't necessary To Post all of this

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
Good times, i used to play this game a lot. Sure it works well on these new systems of today?

Wayne

Life's pretty Straight without twisties
Donor
Nov 16, 2016
indeed it das work on windsoews ten under the compatabgillaty setting

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
Surprised no one ever cloned this, it was a pretty decent trainer game as I recall.

Maldik

Apr 29, 2017
Darn... someone is geting out the oldies... I really had fun with this one back then :)

RobbyS

Sep 28, 2017
Wasn't their an uncensored version of this game, I seem to remember playing it a long time ago?

May 16, 2017
Woah. C's Ware? This is going way back for me. Gloria was one of my favorite H-Games back in the day. Think I had this too but couldn't get it to work right.

Reactions: RobbyS

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
Woah. C's Ware? This is going way back for me. Gloria was one of my favorite H-Games back in the day. Think I had this too but couldn't get it to work right.
eve's burst error and adam the double factor were my favorites from that studio:)

pk2000

Aug 12, 2017
Wow, great game.
I had forgotten about this one.

If anyone is interested I should be able to find the iso of the game in one of my old hdds. (It adds music sounds and japanese voice acting)

Reactions: RobbyS

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
I recommend eve burst error if you liked this one it's from the same people.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote