4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

ihutch

May 29, 2017
some might like Dividead , though it might be little dark .... makes certain even some plots of modern 3DCG games seen plain and dull.

I really wish someone "I don't have the time but I wish I did" would make a good reboot of Knights of Xentar ...

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
For those who don't like grinding a quick and easy Save Editor That's been around for about 16 years.

Last edited:

stevenSSSS

Mar 2, 2017
i always got hitomi's ending (probably screw something at early day of the game)
Can anyone upload azusa's ending pls ?

Linkolek

Oct 19, 2017
some might like Dividead , though it might be little dark .... makes certain even some plots of modern 3DCG games seen plain and dull.

I really wish someone "I don't have the time but I wish I did" would make a good reboot of Knights of Xentar ...
My personal opinion on plot in modern H games is:"more text and CG's, less content". They are longer, but a lot of it is just (usually badly done) filler.There are exceptions, but they are harder to find due to flood of low quality trash, just like phone games. Maid's story was ... ok.

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
I have never played this before so I decided to give this a spin. What an addictive little game! Got a bad end around the end of month two - yay! I'm a father! - so now I'm on my 2nd playthrough right now. No full screen so I change my screen resolution to the worst possible setting to get it out of postage stamp mode, but all-in-all, fun!

DaoDinhKien

Nov 11, 2017

it said "No optical censoring (e.g. mosaics)", it means there's an uncensored version?? But I cant find out

grabbyhair

Aug 19, 2020
Sooo, none of the links are working (the files probably expired or were simply deleted). I'm on a journey to recover all of my nostalgic h-games and probably make several hard and soft copies to preserve them for as long as I live.

If any ofyou still have the files (the original, the voice patch and the editor), could you re-upload them?

Thanks in advance ^^

bllahbllub

May 5, 2017
Sooo, none of the links are working (the files probably expired or were simply deleted). I'm on a journey to recover all of my nostalgic h-games and probably make several hard and soft copies to preserve them for as long as I live.

If any ofyou still have the files (the original, the voice patch and the editor), could you re-upload them?

Thanks in advance ^^
hmm... yap the fully voiced version is gone my old mega link still works for the normal version.
i will search for the fully voiced game.

And Found it 60mb and links are already up mega, google drive and workupload....

Last edited:
Reactions: Twistty
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote