[R>Programmer] Paid Looking for an RPG Maker MV Programmer for an NSFW Futanari Project

Dark Lostia

Sep 28, 2021
Project:
- The project is known as Futari Eden. You can find more info on the project on our pateron:

Developer:
- My name is Trevon, also known as Lostia_Trevon on the pateron page. Our pateron can be found .

Looking for:
- Looking for a Programmer that has experience with RPG Maker MV that'd be able to implement various systems into our game.

Employment Type:
- You'll be paid per system you create.

Work commitment:
- Working on systems as needed within a reasonable time frame. (I don't mind if it takes a few days or even a week, I'm flexible! ^-^)

Preferred method of contact:
- Discord (I'll send you my discord if you're interested!)

Job Description:
You'll be working on various systems including but not limited to:
- A NSFW battle system similar to "Succubus Tower 2", though with a bit more complexity.
- A third resource bar separate from the HP and AP resource pools known as "Clothing Durability."
- An in-battle system that flows naturally around this resource. (Like for example once your CD runs out, it leaves you vulnerable to certain lewd skills.)
- A sort of "grapple" system that forces the player to mash a few directional keys in order to escape the enemy and if they fail a segment it further progresses the grapple into another phase. (Each phase will have to have it's own, unique CG art.)
- A player version of said system.
- A unique UI.
- And possibly other things as well!

Additional comments:
Here's some illustrations from the game as of now along with some of the game's sprite models as well as a NSFW scene between Malice & Scoria so you know the game isn't just total hogwash and is actually being worked on.

Screenshot_8.png Screenshot_78.png
Scoria_Sprite_Halfbody.png Screenshot_81.png Screenshot_79.png Screenshot_80.png Screenshot_82.png Screenshot_69.png

Last edited:

Dark Lostia

Sep 28, 2021
Still looking for a programmer! ^-^ If anyone's interested feel free to leave a comment or message me personally.