[R>Artist 3D] [R>Writer] Share Unpaid Looking for an unpaid 3d artist that believes in me!

fooslock

Feb 15, 2020
Only one artist signed up? no one else? no compassion or just lazy people?
I mean, I didn't see incest so I'm not sure the project will have that fresh, new pizazz, that fighting spirit, knowwhatimsayin? Also theres no virgin-milf-incest trifecta. Harem and NTR? Are they both avoidable? Is everything avoidable? Gotta make me a perfect game for everyone even though they'd NEVER throw a dollar at your patreon, knowwhatimsayin? In fact, it's all gotta be avoidable, and ya gotta be able to rename characters, and not show the default characters name when you ask to rename characters because then I know the canon name and I cant jive with that beause I always know the name I inserted was false, so gotta obfuscate that as well, knowwhatimsayin? And the day 1 fully complete walkthrough free-of-charge, which will use the canon names anyway, knowwhatimsayin?

Just not sure you got that IT factor yet, knowwhatimsayin?

Get all that ready to go and I'll join the team. I'm a developer but I develop off my shitty $100 android phone. ALSO, I can do 3d art, using the same phone of course. Watched like two DAZ tutorials, I'm sure I got what you need. knowwhatimsayin?

Sextus-400

Apr 21, 2023
I never mentioned a visual novel. My idea was more along the lines of an MMO RPG similar to Skyrim, but with kink mods. I envision a smaller scale game, without the DLC's, featuring around 20-50 characters. However, I am quite particular about character design, so it's important that a skilled 3D artist can make quick adjustments while staying true to the original concept. Do you understand what I'm trying to convey?

As for fetishes, I was considering incorporating themes like incest and a few milfs, as I noticed they were quite lucrative in 2015. If it worked for others back then, it might just work for us in 2024!

As a great dev once said (not joking an actual convo)
1704755750843.png

wariodude128

Apr 6, 2023
Can the game be about human looking monsters who look like the women who rejected you being caught by you and having the ability to do anything you want to them? Because if this sounds like something you would be interested in, I might have just the thing.

I possess a game design document for a little game I want to make called Hothumon. It is very much an adult themed version of Pokemon, and the smashing success of Palword recently proves how much people want an alternative. The monsters look and can speak human, but are clearly not. Also, hot+human+monster= hothumon.

If the lord of all things finds it in their good graces to begrudgingly think what I have in mind might be of a little interest, please do me the tiniest of courtesies and message me about the document demanding its procurement.

Sextus-400

Apr 21, 2023
Can the game be about human looking monsters who look like the women who rejected you being caught by you and having the ability to do anything you want to them? Because if this sounds like something you would be interested in, I might have just the thing.

I possess a game design document for a little game I want to make called Hothumon. It is very much an adult themed version of Pokemon, and the smashing success of Palword recently proves how much people want an alternative. The monsters look and can speak human, but are clearly not. Also, hot+human+monster= hothumon.

If the lord of all things finds it in their good graces to begrudgingly think what I have in mind might be of a little interest, please do me the tiniest of courtesies and message me about the document demanding its procurement.
Although it falls below my standards, I am willing to consider granting you the position of a second-in-command co-writer. However, I must emphasize that I expect you to solely focus on executing my ideas and merely contribute to the details. If you dare to offend me by suggesting alterations to any word that I deem essential, I will not hesitate to dismiss you.

Sextus-400

Apr 21, 2023
I am currently providing a fixed fee ranging from 10 to 50 dollars for every 1000 renders. If you are interested, kindly send me a few hundred renders on a topic of my choosing, and the payment will be entirely yours!