Seeking Looking for android port for following games

Apr 6, 2023
Looking for android port for these games, that are (hopefully) translated to english(or chinese since I can read that.) Non-translated might be fine either.
(All links lead to DLsite)

(This one have official simplified chinese and eng translation, couldn't find android port)

(I have the apk for this one, but it was Indonesian translation)

I am absolutely in love with simulation category of DLsite, all product there looks great.

Off-topic: Tried out the jsk studio works later. Best Combat-H game I played so far. Atleast on android now.

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Miko's Livesteam leads to the Android version of Hypnotizing the Rich Bitch. A chunk of those game are Unity, unless they have a official Android version like Rich Bitch your very unlikely (JSK games being a rare exception) to find a fan port.

Apr 6, 2023
Miko's Livesteam leads to the Android version of Hypnotizing the Rich Bitch. A chunk of those game are Unity, unless they have a official Android version like Rich Bitch your very unlikely (JSK games being a rare exception) to find a fan port.
Oops, it was suppose to be
If I throw the apk I have to translation request, is it possible I get a en translation for it?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
If I throw the apk I have to translation request, is it possible I get a en translation for it?
There's at least one thread for a apk in there. But as you can see the (maybe now gone) translation didn't come from it, I think it would be a bit of long shot. The Paid Dating Fantasy link now leads to Rich Bitch.

For RPGM games you might want to hunt down SensativeUserNames blog.