• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

[R>Artist 3D] Paid Share Looking for Animation Partner/Contractor

SpiteWorks

May 9, 2023
Project:
- The temporary name is Project Maiden, a turn based tactics game with visual novel elements.
1700361640714.png 1700361730333.png The Vertical Slice is planned for a March 2024 release.Weekly Status Updates posted here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/project-maiden-combat-test-public-release-development-thread.179374/

Developer:
- I can be contacted through DMs here or on Discord (spiteworks)

Looking for:
- Someone who has a passion for 3D Art/Animation. Skill/Experience NOT required, only the willingness to learn and improve.
While I'm looking for a skilled contractor, I'm also interested in a partner who is passionate about making adult games.

Employment Type:
- Share or Contract work, negotiable based on what is best for the both of us.
- Contract work Example: 4 second animation of 2 G8 characters ~$200

Work commitment:
- To test things out, 1-2 Months

Preferred method of contact:
- Discord (spiteworks)

Job Description:
- 3D Animation using DAZ Models as a base (in any software you're comfortable with)
- 3D Modeling

Synx

Jul 30, 2018
Could you provide some more info on what your looking for specific?

It's not really clear how you want to use the animations. Are they to be rendered out and used as video/GIF, or are the animations supposed to be transferable to a game engine and be used in 3D environment

What kind of 3D animations are you looking for? The sexy kind, combat ones, or both?

How many are you looking for? Is just 1 or 2 total or is it a couple dozen or more.

What about the models used? Do you provide the models themselves?

SpiteWorks

May 9, 2023
It's not really clear how you want to use the animations. Are they to be rendered out and used as video/GIF, or are the animations supposed to be transferable to a game engine and be used in 3D environment
They will not be pre-rendered, and will be exported to UE5 to play in real time

What kind of 3D animations are you looking for? The sexy kind, combat ones, or both?
I am looking for both, But contract work will be centered on sex animations

How many are you looking for? Is just 1 or 2 total or is it a couple dozen or more.
The total scope of the Project can be discussed further in DMs, but the Vertical Slice is planned to have 9 Scenes, With ~4 animations per scene.

What about the models used? Do you provide the models themselves?
The models will be provided by me