Seeking Looking for ANY altered morality/common sense games (more details in the post)

Aug 19, 2019
Can you guys recommend ANY other game/VN with Morality/Common Sense bending as a major theme? e.g. where the PC/MC just wakes up one day to a reality where everyone is being blatantly perverted (casually fucking en masse) without restraint and no one (including PC/MC) sees anything wrong with the world and sees it as normal and the game/VN proceeds from there daily.

For YEARS, the only game/VN I found was a fan-made MOD for "A Town Uncovered".
[MOD] "A Town Unfiltered"

and then I found NTR Dungeon of Twisted Common Sense that got my hopes up so high but ended up having barely 10mins of content.

Can someone out there help a brother out, please? :) I'll take anything at this point. Game, VN, doujin, just feed me.

This is the only thing I've found so far that hits the EXACT kink (it's a doujin tho):

cover.jpg

Last edited:
Aug 19, 2019
This is reply from user Thant San on another thread that I posted, his recommendations were great! Detailed as well! Much appreciated!

Well if you want common sense changing I recommend the vn of where the highschool girls were mind controlled and think those are the normal things to do here is my recommendations

Bright Fun Hypnosis Academy This one is first come to my mind when you talking about mass change of common sense although it is only at school I asked someone to translate that but it is still in japanese

The Nobleman's Retort There is a scene where the girl treating sex as a normal

The Anticipated Fall of Holy Knight Olyana There is one open ending you can unlock after finishing the game that the female protagonist thinks it is normal to have sex

Masquerade Hypnosis This one is not translated yet but there is a scene which the fast food girls welcome the protagonist as a customer and have sex like normal

This one is in japanese too but if you can somehow understand this there are scenes where girls were treating things as normal like drinking semen and changing clothes in front of guy as if it is normal

Naked Female Knight Ulrica
Witch Act Both of these have a town where treating sex as normal thing

Well I am sure there are some others I can think of but at least these are all I can think of now... Hope it helps...

errata

Sep 13, 2017
Sonia and the Hypnotic City Sounds like what you're looking for. The game takes place in a city under a hypnotic spell (people fucking out in the open, stuck-in-wall sex corner in the neighborhood market store), and the female knight protagonist starts falling under its sway without realizing whilst she tries to solve it.

• Love
Reactions: CuriousCitizen
Sep 10, 2018
I'm not sure if this is what you're looking for and it's not a game but there is a whole story arc of the tv show true blood where the entire town slowly comes under the influence of a maenid(some kind of mythic demon/godlike creature) and once effected act like depravity is the norm. Multiple mass orgies, drink, gluttony etc.

• Wow
Reactions: CuriousCitizen

Coilingeat

Mar 21, 2020
Thanks for this thread. Definately helpful considering now way to find exactly common sense alteration and mind control usually is very generic.