• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

[R>Artist 2D] [R>Artist 3D] [S>Writer] Share Looking for artist for a wrestling themed game

DrTor

Mar 7, 2021
Project:
No name yet (I have some ideas, but I haven't decided yet). I've been working in the story, characters and the direction of the game

The main idea is that of a rookie wrestler who has been training and working in some small wrestling shows for a couple of years, but finds an opportunity to apply for a tryout in the biggest wrestling company (think of something like WWE). He obviously manages to get hired and starts his journey to become a popular wrestler.
So far I only have fictional characters, but I'm willing to put some based on real wrestlers if the artist wants.
If you are interested, everything can be discussed.

Developer:
Currently just myself. I write and I know how to use Ren'Py to make a classic VN (which is my plan).

Looking for:
An artist. I prefer 2D, but I love 3D too.

Employment Type:
Revenue share. I would love to be able to pay from the start, but right now it is not possible.

Work commitment:
The ideal is long term, but if the artist prefers to do something short, I can adapt.

Preferred method of contact:
Discord Gost#1357

Job Description:
Someone who can make at least the character sprites and scenes.

I'm not an artist, but if needed, I can help with some simple backgrounds, because I know how to use Photoshop and other editing software. I'm willing to help in any possible way I can

Additional comments:
I'm very open to new ideas, so even if you aren't a wrestling fan, but you need a writer, feel free to contact me.

Jun 11, 2020
Man, I love this project idea; had an idea like yours myself recently. Sadly, I'm not an artist. I could offer you original music or proofreading if you need it.