[R>Artist 2D] Looking for artist for She-ra game.

sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
Looking for artist open to draw for a she ra game. Already have a writer and a coder ready to go. Along with a Discord. We simply need a artist willing to work on the game with us. If anyone is interested, I can provide more information.

STARCADER

Nov 21, 2019
by the way, you can find me by this name in deviantart and other places, is my current alias, I was kapitan smith and duke nukem in th epast if that even ring a bell

STARCADER

Nov 21, 2019
no, is not necesary, we can deal with going on in our thread if there is no limit post or any of that, I am not willing to make this any more complex, but anyways something can be arranged at med term, you´ll have to bear with my "analogical" tendencias.. I am not a lastest-app-tablet-movil guy as I already told you, but well, one have to strive ha

sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
understood. Though anyone can see anything we speak of here. So gamespoilers/hard details will be wide open if you speak with them here.

sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
Here open it up and take a look. I give you all the art refrences and helpful guides i have gotten together after quite some time. If you look into it, ti should help you improve your art all the more.

sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
tell me what you think. I'm about to head to bed as its' quite late for me. ANd what questions you ahve if any.

STARCADER

Nov 21, 2019
oh well, let´s do this, I am tired myself, we can resume tomorrow and that could be good for yoday I think, I think we achieved something today already by just having this place? about soiling the thing yeah we will need to find a more reclused place then... we will have that set tomorrow? then I could brief you on the general idea, how do you see that?