[R>Artist 2D] Looking for artist for She-ra game.

STARCADER

Nov 21, 2019
by the way I live in spain so I assume we have different timetable the thing is that I am a night owl so I think we can work that around without problems, but tell me where are you from?

sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
And sure we can talk tommarow plenty I have no work. Work everything out. Don't forget to check out my gift when you find the time!

STARCADER

Nov 21, 2019
oh man I was refresing the page and I didn´t notice we were already in the page two... by all means go get your rest, we can resume tomorrow :)

sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
Don't forget to make a google doc with your ideas in it, I can take a look at that and make a prototype. And to check out the gift

STARCADER

Nov 21, 2019
sorry abot coming so late as compared with yesterday, I have my sleep-schedulle a bit messed up latelly

Last edited:

STARCADER

Nov 21, 2019
oh well, iy seems I messed up today, I apologice, I´ll try to be tomorrow at the same hoar I see you first posted, I am very sorry, I just couldn´t be today I had problems in my house and that messed up my day I was too tired and fell asleep

STARCADER

Nov 21, 2019
hi man, I am sorry I hope you life never gets to be like minet latelly I have so much stress... damn it.. I was worn out