[R>Artist 2D] Share Looking for artist interested in helping with the development of Barkeeper

Eventidegames

Game Developer
May 16, 2018
Project: Barkeeper
Currently still in the first chapter of the project with a large amount of the mechanics finished, will be moving forward with the development of the first quest bringing the player into chapter two soon as well as adding side content. There are very few pieces of art in the game at the moment and have an artist already helping with the project but they are doing it more as a side gig and are taking their time, I would like another artist to come on to help them and me by doing scenes so that the artist Campfire84 doesn't have to shoulder the quite ludicrous amount of content I have planned for such a short game, they are currently doing the standing art for me and I'd like to do some scenes with the costumes they have already designed if you would be willing to try to draw in a similar style.

Developer:
EventideGames

Looking for:
2D Artist

Employment Type:
- Revenue Share, we can discus the terms but I plan to do a revenue share once we reach past a certain threshold($150) since I also do work outside of this project that is linked to the patreon.

Work commitment:
For the duration of the project, if you decide you like working with me then I have other projects planned after this one and we can discuss then. Rev share will continue for a set duration after the project ends which we can discus if you are interested.

Preferred method of contact:
F95 messaging or discord if you prefer, if discord you can find me in the F95 discord with the developer role.

Job Description:
I would like an artist who is willing to match the style of the artist who is helping me(Example: ) and draw the scenes for Barkeeper, these scenes do not have to be a full environment, they can be merely a scene over a transparent background. Scenes will include: Groping, fingering, spanking, gangbangs, oral sex(Both F/M and F/F), Clothing malfunctions, stripping, voyeurism, Anal sex, vaginal sex, bukkake. This is not the full list, just a general overview of what is planned for the game.

Additional comments:
If you need any additional information please feel free to ask, I really want to keep developing my game and would love it if I could find more people interested in helping.

CyberLoli

Jan 29, 2018
Your words reassured me. But I'm only concept/UI artist, but mayby my skills It will be sufficient to provide some help.

Eventidegames

Game Developer
May 16, 2018
Your words reassured me. But I'm only concept/UI artist, but mayby my skills It will be sufficient to provide some help.
Your work is quite nice, however at this point it doesn't fit with the scope of the project, I hope you don't mind if I contact you in the future with projects I have that may fit better with your type of work.

jhft

Dec 2, 2017
I made a sample from the image you provided but it's not quite the same style of it. I can adjust it to fit though if you'd like. On a side note I also do a little bit of animation if that interests you.
sk_img_1.png