[R>Artist 3D] Share LOOKING FOR ARTIST PARTNER FOR 3D GAME

pupaever

Jan 13, 2024
I am looking for a 3D artist for a new project. I believe the game is already well underway.

What you will have to draw: Characters and backgrounds.

It would be desirable: Know how to animate. (But it's not mandatory, we can find a way.)

Type of work: Long-term

Payment method: 40% of the profit. (There is someone else besides me on the project). (Patreon, Subscribestar, Itch, and Steam when it launches.) I'm not a rich guy, and like you, I want money, but all I can offer right now is a percentage.

Release forecast: A demo by March or later.

Disclaimer: I cannot render the images and I hope you understand this. So, only send a message if you are going to send the rendered images and animations. (No matter format) This is so I don't steal your time and make you waste it sending messages.

Contact method: Send me a message here, or leave your Discord in the comments. (My discord: leveyard)

Planned tags: vaginal, blowjob, romance, adventure, anal, school, etc. (We are still open to new ideas)

• We intend to spread the word about the project when you join our team.

• I know it's a lot of work and quite risky to do a lot of art for a project that won't pay you in the beginning, but we'll make this project work. And I promise I'll make it worth it.

Thanks for reading all of this.
:)

Planned requirements for the game:

ANDROID:
Information
Android
RAM
Free memory
Requirements
5.0+
1GB
1GB

PC:
Information
OS
RAM
Free memory
V-Ram
Requirements
Windows 7+
1GB
2GB
Not necessary

The TechArt Guy

Feb 23, 2024
Hi, I'm interesting in learning more about your project.
I don't offer Daz or anything like this, but instead I can offer you creating 3d characters and art in Zbrush/Maya/Substance.
Please note, that this will take time, so I'm mainly interested because you said this is a long term project.

If you are interested, let me know in discord @the.tech.art.guy - I've already sent you a friend request

Mystix3D

Mar 15, 2024
Hi there. If you're still looking for an artist for your project, then I might be able to help.
I've currently over 12 years of experience of consistently creating 3D art with DAZ Studio, with much of my art being on the more NSFW / Sexy / Lewd side.

You can see some examples of my art in my post at:
https://f95zone.to/threads/daz3d-artwork-character-creation.199969/

You can visit the About page on my profile and find a link to my Deviant Art page that has more examples of my art.

My contact info (can also send me a message on this site here or on DeviantArt):
My Discord ID: mystixxx
My Telegram ID: Mystix3D

Good luck with your project.