[R>Artist 3D] [S>Artist 3D] Share looking for artist

bigmillz

May 9, 2020
hey there
i am a long time visual novel player and i am now looking to tell my own story .i am a novice when it comes to this but i feel like i have a great story to tell. i am going to be working with renpy as it seems like a solid place to start .when it comes to art i want it to look something like the models from games like being a dik , becoming a rock star ,and leap of faith. with great backgrounds as it needs to match up to the cool story. so i am looking for someone willing to work with me and build a demo and if its well received and we get patreons i want to share the income and hopefully build a kick ass game. if your interested please message me even post some of your art so i can get a feel of the art you do.
thanks for reading

bigmillz

May 9, 2020
More info, please. Give us a tease about the story. Have you written a script yet?
the story is about the loser kid that no one likes or pays attention to , who has been in foster care since his mom was committed and he has no idea who his dad is. if he does stay at his foster home he either sleeps rough in a spot he has or at a friends house when she can sneak you in without her folks knowing. on the night of his 18th birthday he has no where to stay so he is sleeping in his spot during the worst storm in years that has been building all week and during the night he has a weird dream and he sees his mother the dream ends as he is struck by a massive lighting bolt .
my vision for the story is this will lead him down a path to finding out he is the living reincarnation of odin and most of the people at his school or god/ goddesses or demi gods and he has powers which will lead to danger and of course sex.

thats my idea anyway the best friend will be a love interest along with others from school. i have more ideas about how he will gain all his powers and the possibility of doing an evil or good approach

i have started writing i have a prologue and a good chunk of chapter 1 done.

let me know what you think

Karmic Element

Feb 5, 2020
Hey bigmillz, I'm a 3D artist, well, I'm still learning tbh, I don't do character modeling but mostly architectural and then some hard surface modeling... we could maybe work something out.... Hit me up if you're interested... If you can't reach me here, please contact me on my discord
Helloverthrown#0383