[R>Artist 2D] [R>Programmer] Share Unpaid Looking for beginners to start a project together

somedood

May 26, 2018
TLDR: I'm looking for a ragtag group to start projects with. We'd discuss over some ideas, what engine to use, and go forward from there.

PROJECT: I've been thinking between an urban setting and a fantasy setting. Adult themes would include incest, BDSM, cuckoldry, voyeurism, and maybe more if we aren't satisfied with what we've got. Some routes for the MC would be polygamy, monogamy, and celibacy.

COMMITMENT: As this would be our first project together, I wouldn't want to tie any strings. I'm just looking forward to creating something with a team.

WHAT I'M LOOKING FOR: A coder/programmer who knows how to use Ren'Py or RPGM. We'll discuss that in our PMs or in Discord.

WHAT I'D PROVIDE: Creating music. I have an understanding in basic music theory, play guitar myself, own a "free" copy of FL Studio 20 along with synths of many instruments and plugins/effects. Quite tired of hearing Macleod's music in 90% of the games I play. But when there's music that was created from scratch, it's nice knowing that someone created it and put that in their game.

PAYMENT: If we start a patreon, we'll share the revenue. More discussion over that after we come to terms with each other.

CONTACT METHOD: Any form of contact is fine, but PM me if you'd like to use discord or e-mail.

Last edited:

Okami512

Mar 15, 2019
I'm curious, but after 20 minutes of looking I still can't figure out how to send a PM on here <_<.

---edit---
Apparently this post was enough to start a conversation.

muzhiggDev

Mar 3, 2020
Hey. I became interested in your project. Do you still need a programmer? I can’t write in private messages yet, so contact me.

Keitaro420

Apr 17, 2018
I'm interested but I'm busy until next week, when I'm less busy I'll look at this topic in more detail.

• Haha
Reactions: Cul

Sporkifying

Feb 25, 2020
Hey are you looking for an artist? asking because of the [R>Artist 2D] tag
If you are I'm unsure how to Pm here, but would like to see if I can help

j_pro_1990

Mar 6, 2020
I have some similar plot ideas. I'm low on my post count so refer to my post "Skilled programmer seeking either a competent partner or an established VN creator" to see if you think we'd be compatible.

Keifoo

Jan 18, 2020
Keifoo#8932 - add me on discord if you need a writer, interested in joining a team.

Keitaro420

Apr 17, 2018
Excuse me, but I can't invest time in a project like this, even if it looks promising, I wish you luck and if at any time I can help I will do it with pleasure.

at the moment I'm just working on some light mods for Summertime saga with art from Darwin7
and I'm still late with the xD code.

I leave you an example of the beta, it's a mod from Mia.

Instructions:
0. Work with Summertime saga 0.19.5 ( not tested in 0.19.1 )
1. Decompress the files in the "Game" folder
2. Enter the game's coockie jar
3. At the end of the cookie jar images a second Mia will appear.
4. Click on it and enter the only scene.

somedood

May 26, 2018
Excuse me, but I can't invest time in a project like this, even if it looks promising, I wish you luck and if at any time I can help I will do it with pleasure.

at the moment I'm just working on some light mods for Summertime saga with art from Darwin7
and I'm still late with the xD code.

I leave you an example of the beta, it's a mod from Mia.

Instructions:
0. Work with Summertime saga 0.19.5 ( not tested in 0.19.1 )
1. Decompress the files in the "Game" folder
2. Enter the game's coockie jar
3. At the end of the cookie jar images a second Mia will appear.
4. Click on it and enter the only scene.
It's alright, I understand. Thank you for your time and I'll be sure to ask you for your help when I need it.

I'm excited to try your mod out. Thanks again.

Reactions: Keitaro420

OrangeSquirrel

Feb 21, 2020
Are you still looking for programmers? I have never actually coded anything in Ren'Py but I have been coding in Python for the past couple of years and I have unpacked a few renpy games and it seems simple. I have been coding in C and C++ for a lot longer than Python and I have a couple personal projects I did in Unity (C#) and UE4 (Blueprints) so if you didn't really want to be limited to renpy/rpgm I could definitely help, not that I'm against making a game with either of those engines, but I have zero artistic ability so I wouldn't be able to help much with visuals except for displaying them and possibly rigging 3d models if needed.

Reactions: Cul