[R-Play tester] Unpaid Looking for beta testers for an upcoming game.

Jinnxx

Meow
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2019
Project:
Haven't decided the game's name yet. It's a Ren'Py novel game.

Developer:
I'm the developer of the game.

Looking for:
2 Or 3 Beta testers.

Employment Type:
Unpaid. Though I will offer patreon's perks in the future.

Work commitment:
Short term.

Preferred method of contact:
Here.

Job Description:
The game I'm developing is a about a schoolgirl adventures in a new town. She's the protagonist of the story, and basically she will go through few inserting paths to settle, make money, and friends. The game is heavily based on decision making. I'm still in the beginnings of the development but so far the boring part I'm now over. I created the whole characters, the settings, like school and such, now I only need to go on with the script and scenes. So now I need to find people who can help me find illogical conflicts in the paths. So they need to play the game and try every path, and see for spelling mistakes and especially weird-sounding language in the script; since I'm not an English speaker. So I hope for the testers to have fluency in the spoken English language.

I will only offer the top patreon perks , if the game has succeeded and made it till that stage. In other words, I won't offer payments, since I'm incapable at the moment.

Additional comments:
- The game tags are: Female protagonist, corruption, exhibition, group, school setting, dating sim, lesbian, domination, female domination, and few more I can't think of now.
- The game characters are styled with 3D anime-like appearance (See Image) and the settings are surrealistic/realistic l kind of thing.
- I need the beta testers in the next few months, I will just leave this post here if anyone is interested until then.
- I will appoint the testers in the next few days, if anyone has applied, and send them the game in the next few months and try it more than once on different versions.

shop6.jpg

sigalchris

Jan 25, 2019
I am happy to help you out. I am a native english speaker and do some writing of my own, so can help on the logical thoughts and language issues.

Bigguy1

May 14, 2018
I would be happy to help you out as well. I tried to find a way to dm you but i couldnt so if you would like please DM me.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
Show me the way, i only work for Likes :cool: hahahaha