Seeking Looking for Complete Vanilla ADULT games from the last year or so.(2023 edition)

TheimmortalP

Jan 4, 2019
It's been way too long since I made the last topic, figured I'd ask this again.

First of all, it's ok to have very unusual kinks, as you're not hurting anyone, and it makes you happy, so by all means keep having fun with em, just know that they're not my thing, and I'd rather you all not recommend them to me
However, I might make an exception if unless they're a small part, and are completely avoidable. (IE: City of Broken Dreamers)

I wanna thank everyone again for their recommendations in other topics. Thanks to you I've got more promising ADULT games than I'll ever be able to play in my lifetime.

Once again, Here's the kinds of things that I look for in an adult game.

A quality script with a very likable protagonist, and at least one or two very likable characters who I can focus on.

Good looking everyone, regardless of their sex(Unless it's a character we're not supposed to like.)

At least DECENT pacing.
Happy sex.

Things I absolutely DO NOT want:

non/con. Seriously, if a big part of the game is the MC ASSAULTING or being ASSAULTED is part of the experience, please don't make excuses for it.
If it's a small part, and completely avoidable however, I'm a little more lenient, just tell me how to avoid it.

Fake edit: I have however warmed up to a few games where your currupt people. If you really wanna recommend them, please make it clear that that's part of the experience.

I'd especially appreciate it if you'd make a logical guess and tell me how long a playthrough of the games you're recommending will take to finish. Please, give me a number of hours.

My favorite games that I've played here:

Summer Scent(Dear god can I relate to the MC!)
Rebirth: Chapter 1
Melody(God it's amazing, but it's so damn slow at times.)
Tales from the Unending Void
Treasures of Nadia
Something to Write About: The Author
Fates: Determination(Can't stress how much I love this! Only one chapter out, and it feels like a completed game.)

New to the list of faves:

Once in a Lifetime(The funniest game I've played here!)
Lust Academy(I know, it's not complete)
Fates: Awakening
Freshwoman Season 1

New incomplete on my list of faves:
Lewd Town Adventures
Horny Warp

Completed games on my radar:
City of Broken Dreamers
Acting Lessons
Triangle

Pine Falls
Being a Dik Season 1