Seeking Looking for completed VANILLA games with combat, or at least some sort of gameplay

TheimmortalP

Jan 4, 2019
First of all, it's ok to have very unusual kinks, as you're not hurting anyone, and it makes you happy, so by all means keep having fun with em, just know that they're not my thing, and I'd rather you all not recommend them to me
However, I might make an exception if unless they're a small part, and are completely avoidable. (IE: City of Broken Dreamers)

Anyways, this community has given me suggestions for more Vanilla ADULT games than I'll likely ever play in my life, and I really wanna thank you all for that. However I don't think anything was recommended that has either some sort of combat system, or at least some sort of gameplay outside of puzzles(IE: I suck at logic puzzles, or games like Huniepop) or Rhytym(they're my gaming kryptonite.). I also don't wanna play something hard. Something with a grind is ok, as long as it's not a massive grind.(Just please let me know in advance if there is one.)

The only quality one that I know of is Kamadori, and the setup for it is a pain, and it's a MASSIVE grind, even if you use the cheat dungeon. Would love to find something like it that's still interesting, but isn't a grand.

I also don't know of many quality vanilla ADULT games that are complete that aren't completely visual novels. I imagine that they exist, so please do point out some stuff.

Quadruple bonus points if there's a decent guide for the game, although again, grateful for whatever you can recommend.

Here's the kinds of things that I look for in an adult game.

A quality script with a very likable protagonist, and at least one or two very likable characters who I can focus on.
Good looking everyone, regardless of their sex(Unless it's a character we're not supposed to like.)
At least DECENT pacing.
Happy sex.

Things I absolutely DO NOT want:
non/con. Seriously, if a big part of the game is the MC ASSAULTING or being ASSAULTED is part of the experience, please don't make excuses for it.
If it's a small part, and completely avoidable however, I'm a little more lenient, just tell me how to avoid it.

My favorite games that I've played here:
Summer Scent(Dear god can I relate to the MC!)
Rebirth: Chapter 1
Melody(God it's amazing, but it's so damn slow at times.)
Tales from the Unending Void
Treasures of Nadia
And I recently started Something To Write about-The Author, and I'm REALLY impressed!

Completed games on my radar:
Life With Mary
City of Broken Dreamers
Acting Lessons
Triangle
Pine Falls
and several more that I was recommended here: https://f95zone.to/threads/looking-for-vanilla-adult-games-from-the-last-year-or-so.76407/

NizzBizz4

Jul 1, 2020
I dunno, but if anything you gave recommendations for me to try. But one thing I realized is any sort of adult game with a good, anything... They have to be ruined by some sort of messed fetish, wonky gameplay, bad artstyle or they're just a fap adventure in general.

I dont think ill enjoy games TOO vanilla, Teaching Feeling is probably what I enjoy the most as its not really ruined by much besides a lack of gameplay. As for gameplay Black Souls 2 and Evenicle are good examples of having good gameplay but are ruined by fucked up fetishes (correction: fucked up something*).

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Love of Magic sounds like it hits a lot of your aims:
  • Urban fantasy about true love and becoming a god
  • Combat (in this case, a deck-builder using poker-hands for randomization)
  • Entirely Optional grind
  • Neutral good MC, happy times, nothing non-con, and the only tentacles involved get set on fire without hurting anyone
  • People seem to like the story and script.
  • Not done yet (I'm halfway through the final Act, XVI), but 45-50hrs of mainline content, in addition to the optional stuff.
  • (for strategy/gameplay) and walkthrough.
Similarly, Morningstar (my next project, once I finish up Love of Magic) is another urban fantasy about finding destiny and falling in love. There's a lot less content for that, though; one Act (~90-120mins) and another 1-2 hrs worth of side content. I'll return to it once the final act of Love of Magic is done.