Seeking Looking for content like Droid447’s

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
That is, content ranging from medium-short to medium-long which focuses on interactions between human or humanoid females and mostly nonhuman males (tentacles, aliens, monsters), with a large amount of fetish content for the following:
  • Pregnancy (breeding, birth, lactation, oviposition, etc.)
  • Compulsion (mind control, brainwashing, possession or body takeover, etc.)
  • Girl-on-girl interactions (either MFF+ group sex where the girls touch or fondle each other, etc., or full-on lesbian content)
  • All the way through (tentacles or cum)
While Droid447’s 3D Monster Comics series consists of webcomics, I don’t mind the format so much; animations, games, any of that would still be fine by me.

There’s very little I personally know of that comes close, unfortunately. Tentacular hits some of the same notes, as does e.g. The Rise of Vruk in some ways; but, by and large, I’m having a lot of trouble finding content like this. The girl-on-girl element seems especially rare to me in content featuring pregnancy, mind control, all the way through, or corruption, etc.

4 Anon

Jan 13, 2020
has a bunch but not sure if it's as expansive as you're after.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
has a bunch but not sure if it's as expansive as you're after.
Oh, yeah, I know Vaesark …

I don’t know what it is exactly with his stuff, but it doesn’t really appeal to me. Maybe it’s something to do with the way his girls look, the ridiculously huge insertions (there’s big, and then there’s big), or the fact that he never modelled a pussy in all his years as a creator (his characters all have Barbie doll anatomy).

It’s a shame, because I would be into his stuff otherwise.

Thanks for the suggestion. (y)

xthatguy1607

Jul 20, 2017
off the top of my head that i can think of that havent been mentioned are dizzydills and jossan comics. idk if any of their works have the mind control aspect but certanly include the girls getting knocked up by various monster including ovipositon in many of the sets. dizzy used to be much more active but in the past few years its been 1 or 2 posts a year but theyve been doing it for over 10 years so theres lots of content. jossan however hasnt made a post on their forum on 8muses in over 2 years so no one knows what happened to them but they have a few sets out there. you can find most of dizzys stuff on various sites like ehentia but there was a post on his sites forums that someone made that had all the works in a mega download. might also want to check out an artist named nixifly01 too. they do lots of ovi and monster stuff but as far as im aware most their content is on subscribestar but they do have a pixiv they post too.

and i feel the same about the vaesark stuff. content wise it should be the stuff i really like but the models are all the same and its just rehashed from set to set. not a fan of the stupidly large insertions/stretching either.

im also on the look out for any artist that similar to these if anyone else has any recommendations. droids last few stories have been kinda dull to me and theyre the only active remaining artist in this genre that i know of that put out stuff on a regular basis.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
im also on the look out for any artist that similar to these if anyone else has any recommendations.
Jossan’s pregnancy stuff made me think of IcarusIllustrations, although most of his work is rapid pregnancy and inflation stuff. It does occasionally feature girl–girl intimacy (though usually nothing more than fondling), but, in my opinion, delivers overall a much different experience than Droid447’s content.

Nixifly01 seems to have a few promising renders up his sleeve, but he doesn’t do any comics, does he?

xthatguy1607

Jul 20, 2017
As of right now not that I'm aware of but they have mentioned trying Comic style stuff in a post in june. Comic style stuff is hard to come by in the past few years in regards to monster pregnancy genre. Droid is the only one I know of that actively makes story/comic style monster sets anymore. Mostly I see just a few images for a prompt or something or just an image set like vaesark does.

Nixifly01

Aug 7, 2023
Currently got a comic length thing on my subscribestar, might not be another one for a bit due to baldurs gate and starfields soon release, but hey, they may at least give me some more inspiration

slepth

Aug 5, 2016
+1 for this request.
I tried looking for something similar in e-hentai galleries (western) but its a bit of a hit and miss. Plenty of tentacle but not much with comic style -_-