3.30 star(s) 19 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1558010_Title_v4.png

Overview:
In The Rise of Vruk is a game you play a goblin who must recreate his clan to take revenge on the orcs that destroyed your entire race. This is done by turning human women into corrupted breeding stock.​

Thread Updated: 2023-01-19
Release Date: 2023-01-10
Developer: KilljoyTRV - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.19
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Notice - Keep on Topic please discuss The Rise of Vruk only.

DOWNLOAD

Win: - - - -
Others:
ANDROID* - COMPRESSED

Extra: WALKTHROUGH (v0.17.1) - Galley Mod

Jonny66 thanks for the link
*This port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk

BreakfastSexyVeraPreg.png Gita Addicted BJ 2.png Lara Rape 3.png Tish BJ Remedy 1.png VeraBathes Preg.png Verahandjobnorm3.png Vickifingered.png Vrukescapes.png VrukmeetsElsbet.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Corvair

Jun 26, 2020
whether the title was renamed from a goblins tale or is it some sub story
I just started it, and it seems to be a rework of A Goblin's Tale: Same main character, same basic story (conquer village and its girls to breed a new Goblin army), so far same maps (though apparently on a different version of RPGM), but the grammar is much improved, and the story beats I have seen so far are set up slightly differently.

edit: Scripting seems a bit wonky still, however. There's a clearing just south of the starting point that triggers a short cut scene where Vruk sees the youngest daughter - but the scene seems to trigger whenever you cross the tile, even at day times where the daughter's sprite is not yet present (i.e. when she's not in that clearing).

edit2: It also seems really short, unless I ran into a bug. After you put Vera onto the rack, the rack sprite goes back to its original state, and if you leave the cave, you can't get back in. Bug or End of Content? edit: Seems this is EoC for now. Not a problem, but a short notice would be nice to avoid confusion.

Last edited:

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
This is like the 12th goblin MC game around. Not complaining though the more the merrier but I do find it strange there so many in recent years compared to everything else.

I blame Goblin Slayer
This is the first one I've seen. I check here almost every day and I'm always on the hunt for a good game to play. Unless those goblin games have looked horrible and I just threw the memory out I have not seen any here at least.
This one does look interesting though. Sadly just an initial release but if I keep seeing it here I will try it out.

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes