3.30 star(s) 19 Votes

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
So how does this compare to the original, story-wise?

And are the sex scenes still two images alternated with weird sound effects?
It's vastly different. The premise is still the same(gobbo cum addictive and breed all sluts) But the story will be/is completly different.

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
Error:
The game gets stuck when you talk to Lara the second time about the bandit camp.
Lara runs away and our goblin stops.
If you approach Lara from the right, she cannot run away after the end of the conversation and our goblin also remains frozen.

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
Error:
The game gets stuck when you talk to Lara the second time about the bandit camp.
Lara runs away and our goblin stops.
If you approach Lara from the right, she cannot run away after the end of the conversation and our goblin also remains frozen.
Read the comments ...
I've posted a save game past that 1 page earlier
it's a bug if you enter town too early

Reactions: Midge

FTKnight

Oct 10, 2018
Well, but I'm out of town.
did you try to enter the town early? cause that is what triggers the bug, as all the testers knew you could not enter the town from playing the previous version they did not trigger that bonus text scene, so they did not find the bug, until version 0.12 went live.

memes memer

Apr 29, 2020
im at the beginning and i cant go into the town. i just get killed by the guard. i tried at different times of the day and also started over and didnt try going into town until evening still got killed by the guard. is there somethign i need to find to show i'm not a threat that i'm missing?

memes memer

Apr 29, 2020
Same :(
started 2 new games without entering town and even re-downloaded and re-installed the game. but same bug/problem.
youve gotta not go to town until the very end of the current release. first day at noon go south/east and find lara in the field

Skaaly

Jun 7, 2020
youve gotta not go to town until the very end of the current release. first day at noon go south/east and find lara in the field
Really? maybe read my post again?

I did NOT go to town. with a capital NOT...

FTKnight

Oct 10, 2018
Huh, that might be the Corrupted Mega download that Killjoy first mentioned in the TRoV discord, here is the Mediafire DL link that might fix the problem.

Reactions: Igor9504

Igor9504

Mar 10, 2018
Huh, that might be the Corrupted Mega download that Killjoy first mentioned in the TRoV discord, here is the Mediafire DL link that might fix the problem.

Thank you brother

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of The Rise of Vruk v0.19.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
minimum system requirements: Android 8

if your graphics are distorted, blame the creator of the VisuMZ_0_CoreEngine.js plugin as they don't care about mobile users.
the plugin's code is obfuscated, so i can't do anything about it and try to fix it.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 10.01.2023 (v0.19)

Last edited:

Skaaly

Jun 7, 2020
How much content is there in this update? :)
You can corrupt the Mother (Vera), enter the city/village and then get invited to breakfast. And thats it.
It's about 15-20min play time, 10min if you just skip dialouge.

Also read the earlier posts, there is a known bug that impedes progress when entering the village area before promted. I had to reinstall the game twice before i got rid of it. Weird, but manageable ;)

So at the moment it's basically an introduction/tutorial.
But overall it looks promising

darkghost0007

Aug 25, 2020
3.30 star(s) 19 Votes