3.30 star(s) 19 Votes

baltic1284

Apr 27, 2019
BTW guys, I don't run this page so if you don't want to wait for F95 to be updated, jump over to my discord as the public build is out there already.
Then share the discord link you say it is ont he discord but not nothing on here about your discord

Eathlome

Nov 13, 2017
Update ends after Lara give you the weapon? Cannot do anything after that, won't let me move.
As mentioned in the download link in the Discord, that is the result of a corrupt download. You need to re-download and start a new game. A corrupted save will continue to have this issue, so it needs to be a new game.

baltic1284

Apr 27, 2019
As mentioned in the download link in the Discord, that is the result of a corrupt download. You need to re-download and start a new game. A corrupted save will continue to have this issue, so it needs to be a new game.
Tried and guess what did the same thing so it isn't a corrupted save or a bad download it is a bug the dev team refuses to admit IS A BUG AND ADDRESS IT And fix it that simple. At least with the last guy that developed the game the orginal one didnt give you an excuse for a found bug no matter how rare it was.

Reactions: dragonteeth

Nonsense12312399

Mar 29, 2021
Tried and guess what did the same thing so it isn't a corrupted save or a bad download it is a bug the dev team refuses to admit IS A BUG AND ADDRESS IT And fix it that simple. At least with the last guy that developed the game the orginal one didnt give you an excuse for a found bug no matter how rare it was.
Well it is still early in development so don't be too hard on the new developer yet. Also, bugs do not affect everyone the same as different systems could be unaffected thus giving the developer the false impression there is no bug and the problem is due to a corrupt download or something outside of their control. I am using Windows 10 and even redownloading the game and restarting from the start does not fix the problem. Hope it helps.

baltic1284

Apr 27, 2019
Im not but saying it isnt a bug kinda brings that attention to themeselves over just admit it is a bug and look into it and such immediatly stating something isnt a bug just cause you think it isnt doesnt mean it isnt

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
The freezing culprit has been found!! It wasn't a File corruption as suspected. If you try to enter Denmar at ANY POINT before you talk to Lara on the Last day of Vera's corruption it WILL freeze your game. So to stop this from occurring DO NOT try to enter Denmar before this point. Killjoy will patch this but not for some time. Until then try this to see if your game works if you had this problem( this will involve restarting from the start of the game). Thanks to everyone who worked to solve this problem. Also DO NOT stand to her right when you talk to her as it will also freeze as she can not walk through you(yet).

Last edited:

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
Iam sl\tuck in the beginning how do i make a plan to capture the family member?
In the cave? Cycle through the times untill you see stars on the table or chair. You may need to go to the farm also depending on where you are up to. It is important to follow what Vruk tells you to do,

Netjiespinner

Dec 16, 2019
It seems there is a bug in the game i capture the mom put here in the machine and then she disappears. After that i cannot enter the cave. Please help

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Attempts to open previous saves give me the following error:

TypeError
Cannot read property 'mapHUDID' of undefined

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes