3.30 star(s) 19 Votes

FTKnight

Oct 10, 2018
it's massively incomplete. and also not in the developers current plans. too much to do for the baseline game to plan out an conversion to a android-compatible system.

Edit: Someone else is going to have to do a conversion if you want one done before at least 30% of the game is finalized.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
add anal to the game and a lot bestiality. then it will be good :)
In your opinion, I however would find the addition of a lot of bestiality to be a detriment. Please don't assume that others share your fetishes and that by adding the content you want it will improve the game.

green_vortex

Jun 30, 2018
In your opinion, I however would find the addition of a lot of bestiality to be a detriment. Please don't assume that others share your fetishes and that by adding the content you want it will improve the game.
tis can be mechanic to get new traits, perks, hybrids etc for army. elvapes-archers or visa versa

aktually in real world of early 1920 - 1930 there were groups of "scientists" that tried to breed new humankind. They had so many fetishes...

Reactions: Howdo

Varun73

Sep 5, 2018
KilljoyTRV : Will it be possible for you to make it for Android/mobile gaming as well? If you could, that would be really great and it would really help you increase your Patreon base :) A goblins tale became very popular and since your game is inspired by it! It would only help you :)

KilljoyTRV

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2018
KilljoyTRV : Will it be possible for you to make it for Android/mobile gaming as well? If you could, that would be really great and it would really help you increase your Patreon base :) A goblins tale became very popular and since your game is inspired by it! It would only help you :)
I'm new to this and have NO idea about porting to android and have been warned against it. That being said, I hope to someday. Just can't right now. I do hope to though.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
ok so this is interesting...so i caught laura mom...after hooking her up to machine she vanished..so i thought i had to go outside to get laura and so i go outside to be locked out of my cave......so loaded up my save point (mother vanished =save point)
no idea wtf to do unless thats it?

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I♥VirginGirls

Is this one of these posts stating-stuff-that-they-have-no-clue-on?

1. The DEV of goblins tale abandoned their game.
2. The DEV of goblins tale released their assets to the public.
3. The DEV of this game tried to continue goblins tale but the DEV stated that they didn't want anyone continuing their work.
4. The DEV of this game started their own game that is inspired by the now abandoned goblins tale.

FTKnight

Oct 10, 2018
2 and 3 makes no sense. He dont want to anyone continuing his work but released the assets to public?
it makes perfect sense, it goes like

" Here is all the art work, and the location of the publicly available assists i used. "

"no you may not use my script to continue my discontinued game, just the artwork, write your own story."

it is the difference between homage and plagiarism

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I♥VirginGirls

When I stated the DEV didn't want anyone continuing their work they were talking about GOBLINS TALE. That is the only thing they didn't want anyone touching or continuing.

Other then that they are allowed to use the assets however they want which what they did and started a whole new game.

Reactions: krozdil

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
pupsi's model is the hobgolblin pretty much right out of the box.

pupsi released the assets to the public so a person isn't a thief or stealing if they use them if they didn't want people to use them they wouldn't of released them.

Anyone that uses them can use them however they want and if they want to make a patreon or whatever then that is fine as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
3.30 star(s) 19 Votes