3.30 star(s) 19 Votes

FTKnight

Oct 10, 2018
You are absolutely new or here or I thought you have at least some experience but it doesn't seem. 1. Of course, only the few people make the effort and read everything posted by the front of the logs. 2. The way that ends with Vera, everyone will see it as a simple bug and will rule on it and to point 1 no, they won't all read through what's on page 1 or page xxx. damn, at [RPGM] The Curse of Pleasure [v0.8] [RanneRo] is always asked for the same
not new, just still in possision of functional common sense, ala reddit stories, which states step One before whining about a bug, atleast make token effort of checking the last 3 pages of a thread for your bug.

This is because unless the game is really popular and/or the game's last release was more then 4 days ago it is likely on the last three pages.

KilljoyTRV

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2018
I tried to test this out but unfortunately it's made in RPGM MZ so for me this is the fall of vruk as my computer for some reason can't play RPGM MZ versions pity.
I'm sorry to hear that. Once there is a better build to drop, maybe someone will drop it on Gamecor where you can play it.

KilljoyTRV

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2018
FTKnight

Your asking a lot as many can't even read the last post let alone the last 3 pages and many don't even know what the search bar in the top right hand corner is for.
This is the sad, unfortunate truth. Even on my discord where you can just scroll up...

usaguito

Aug 25, 2018
It helps, I don't know what to do, I can't go into the cave anymore and I can't access another part, only a house that there is nothing

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
It helps, I don't know what to do, I can't go into the cave anymore and I can't access another part, only a house that there is nothing
end of content, the next update will have more and a "end of content" text or something

sanlaw91

Sep 30, 2019
OK after playing the game several times through, actively looking for things to comment on all i can say is very well done, the only thing i can see wrong is 2 things the first being the place holders for the encounters lining up with the times of the day they are available and the items in the cave like the post are hard to see. other than that its a good game and i can not wait for the next update. Keep up the good work

KilljoyTRV

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2018
OK after playing the game several times through, actively looking for things to comment on all i can say is very well done, the only thing i can see wrong is 2 things the first being the place holders for the encounters lining up with the times of the day they are available and the items in the cave like the post are hard to see. other than that its a good game and i can not wait for the next update. Keep up the good work
Thanks! Yes, those problems have been dealt with for the next update (the public build should drop around the end of March). As for the pole ion the cave, I can't do anything about its visibility, but it shouldn't matter too much until Vera is actually on it, and then her sprite appears on it. I am changing the color of the sparkles that signify an event so they show up better. I appreciate your support and enthusiasm and hope you enjoy the game more and more as it grows!

Reactions: pacolel and krozdil

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
Seems interesting. One tip, if I may: you are using the straight out of the box, and it shows. I would recommend that you change him a little to make him more original looking. Simply dial down the HobGoblin dial and maybe add another humanoid, like an Orc, Ogre etc.

Reactions: AJBit

KilljoyTRV

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2018
Seems interesting. One tip, if I may: you are using the straight out of the box, and it shows. I would recommend that you change him a little to make him more original looking. Simply dial down the HobGoblin dial and maybe add another humanoid, like an Orc, Ogre etc.
I'm using the renders and assets Puspi released. Not changing Vruk as everyone liked him from AGT. MY artists have the assets from DAZ, so who cares?

D

Deleted member 3211196

Seems promising but so fucking buggy. Like you have a 10 minutes of gameplay and even that is buggy. At least when you put out something you should make it playable.

DARKMASTER01

Mar 14, 2019
From what I have read, I think I can only wait for the next version of this game to come out, it does not matter because for me these types of games are the ones that most interest me to know how they will develop

Reactions: FTKnight
3.30 star(s) 19 Votes