3.30 star(s) 20 Votes

dimskii77

Feb 3, 2020
maaaaaaan finally there is someone with high class taste recreating the amazing vurk, imma gonna support this amigos, keep the good hard work ma amigos, i will help u to not abandoned this one and keep the lord vurk in long harem glories!

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
This is the first one I've seen. I check here almost every day and I'm always on the hunt for a good game to play. Unless those goblin games have looked horrible and I just threw the memory out I have not seen any here at least.
This one does look interesting though. Sadly just an initial release but if I keep seeing it here I will try it out.
name a few then
Goblin Lord
https://f95zone.to/threads/goblin-lord-v0-9-1-kainhauld.33824/
Goblin Burrow
https://f95zone.to/threads/goblin-burrow-v200827-peperoncino.58454/
Goblin Walker
https://f95zone.to/threads/goblin-walker-rusimarudou.12318/
Grolok
https://f95zone.to/threads/grolokk-v0-4-gacorman70.41400/

Come to mind as great ones theres a bunch more but most are abandoned or development hell like goblin tale

FTKnight

Oct 10, 2018
I feel like elaborating on the story point i made, yes and no.

While the bare bones of the story are the same, the details (the flesh as it were) differs

In "A Goblin's Tale", Vruk starts off entering the village, while monologing that he was the only survivor of his tribe after an orc raiding party attacked. It is also noted that no one trusts goblins do to the high number of males births to female births among goblins, resulting in them seeking out other (sentient) species women to breed.

Here in "Rise of Vruk" we are getting a lot more details, here we get Vruk is the only surviving guardsmens... Guardsgoblin... meh, from a small detachment that was doing search and rescue for a group of missing Miners. Upon arriving near the last known mine site, the group notices problem indicators rising from the main villages direction, which is when they were attacked by a raiding party from there supposed allies the (unknown tribe) Orcs. The guardmen retreat and regroup inside the mine shaft, which revealed the fate of the missing miners, they found a monster den while digging. The monsters are attracted to the fighting, finding & attacking both groups. In the resulting chaos, Vruk escapes, and runs, stumbles into a patrol of Gruardsmen from a neighboring (hostile) nation, and gets chased until he loses them in the forests near our new starting location.

It is also revealed that, Vruk lost village was part of a small goblin nation, that had allied with the same orcs that had attacked his home, to go to war with 2 neighboring human-centric nations, which names currently escape me.

And this is all just the shown backstory for Vruk.

Reactions: Regin34

EvilReFlex

Nov 27, 2018
I like the game, but I got 2 game breaking bugs after just playing for 20min.
1st Vera vanished after I captured her
2nd could not enter caver after leaving it

Reactions: CeoClinton and Zuhl

FTKnight

Oct 10, 2018
those bugs are actually a missing end of demo tag. this is more like the Demo version of a teaser trailer. a Proof of work that was released early for the cash supporters, as minor software problems had delayed things enough that killjoytrv felt the need to show some progress to his supporters before they lost hope.

Zuhl

Aug 25, 2020
I like the game, but I got 2 game breaking bugs after just playing for 20min.
1st Vera vanished after I captured her
2nd could not enter caver after leaving it
I have 3 errors in total if you look around at the beginning of the area, the first encounter with Lara is immediately deleted and that again and again until you spend the night and find hell. only then does the event play richly. the quests are not in themselves right, solid i found Vera lying on bodlen for the first time at night. At first I was happy that the story of Vrykul continues but was then very much smelted by the bugs. And that it's a fan of kobie. and it is a copy with minimal deviations from the process and with more text. now let's see where this is going or how far.

EvilReFlex

Nov 27, 2018
I have 3 errors in total if you look around at the beginning of the area, the first encounter with Lara is immediately deleted and that again and again until you spend the night and find hell. only then does the event play richly. the quests are not in themselves right, solid i found Vera lying on bodlen for the first time at night. At first I was happy that the story of Vrykul continues but was then very much smelted by the bugs. And that it's a fan of kobie. and it is a copy with minimal deviations from the process and with more text. now let's see where this is going or how far.
Yes, I also got this, but it was not game breaking.

Galatriel

Apr 30, 2020
I just started it, and it seems to be a rework of A Goblin's Tale: Same main character, same basic story (conquer village and its girls to breed a new Goblin army), so far same maps (though apparently on a different version of RPGM), but the grammar is much improved, and the story beats I have seen so far are set up slightly differently.

edit: Scripting seems a bit wonky still, however. There's a clearing just south of the starting point that triggers a short cut scene where Vruk sees the youngest daughter - but the scene seems to trigger whenever you cross the tile, even at day times where the daughter's sprite is not yet present (i.e. when she's not in that clearing).

edit2: It also seems really short, unless I ran into a bug. After you put Vera onto the rack, the rack sprite goes back to its original state, and if you leave the cave, you can't get back in. Bug or End of Content? edit: Seems this is EoC for now. Not a problem, but a short notice would be nice to avoid confusion.

Exactly the same thing happens to me, I would like to know if, as the partner mentions, is the whole game or is it an error because it is frustrating not being able to know it and getting stuck tries

Zuhl

Aug 25, 2020
Yes, I also got this, but it was not game breaking.
[/QU

a bug is a bug. and that with vera made me restart the game 3 after the 3 times I assumed that this is no longer and that is why there are bugs where something is needed. especially when it happens outside of the actual quest process

FTKnight

Oct 10, 2018
... does no one bother reading what has been posted over the Last 6 pages....

1: The Bugs have been reported, They are all miss placed activation flags, and/or missing step check flags.

2: the Missing Vera 'Bug' is actually a Missing End of Content flag that is supposed to activate after the capture scene, what we see when we click on her in the (forced) feeding station is the incomplete opening sequence of converting/break Vera, because the next steps are not coded or connected to the sequence yet, it defaults to an empty feeding station. because you are not supposed to leave the cave during the breaking when you leave, you can not return because the needed code items are missing/not in place. Yes this means there is supposed to be a text scene that stops you from exiting that is missing, much like the one that exists at the eastern exit of the opening field.

Conclusion: the Current Demo is more of a proof of existence, then a proper stand alone demo.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I tried to test this out but unfortunately it's made in RPGM MZ so for me this is the fall of vruk as my computer for some reason can't play RPGM MZ versions pity.

Zuhl

Aug 25, 2020
... does no one bother reading what has been posted over the Last 6 pages....

1: The Bugs have been reported, They are all miss placed activation flags, and/or missing step check flags.

2: the Missing Vera 'Bug' is actually a Missing End of Content flag that is supposed to activate after the capture scene, what we see when we click on her in the (forced) feeding station is the incomplete opening sequence of converting/break Vera, because the next steps are not coded or connected to the sequence yet, it defaults to an empty feeding station. because you are not supposed to leave the cave during the breaking when you leave, you can not return because the needed code items are missing/not in place. Yes this means there is supposed to be a text scene that stops you from exiting that is missing, much like the one that exists at the eastern exit of the opening field.

Conclusion: the Current Demo is more of a proof of existence, then a proper stand alone demo.

You are absolutely new or here or I thought you have at least some experience but it doesn't seem. 1. Of course, only the few people make the effort and read everything posted by the front of the logs. 2. The way that ends with Vera, everyone will see it as a simple bug and will rule on it and to point 1 no, they won't all read through what's on page 1 or page xxx. damn, at [RPGM] The Curse of Pleasure [v0.8] [RanneRo] is always asked for the same

You can find hints for this where you downloaded the game
look out for the yellow text. you're not the first to get confused and ask. I think the yellow text should be made a bit thicker over the download and maybe not so many of them would be confused,

and that's just a picture from the first page.
View attachment 1059707

So you should get used to that. and maybe speaking warning about white or information. in the game or on the front page, write and defy yourself steles that people will ask anyway. so life is

3.30 star(s) 20 Votes